### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

Good thing Forte is hurt, or Bowles would have stared him and maybe Powell gets 1 carry so far. Wish Forte would show any value to be worth a mid round pick.  Can't even even trade him for a bag of football's these days. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right. And what makes it worse is that because Adams is great, he's going to get credit for drafting a great player with none of the context behind that. Already happening and you better believe that the Jejune Brigade is going to grow on that point as the season goes on.

Watson has looked alright which is better than I honestly expected from him but he also got drafted into a good team with one of the best defenses, a decent offensive line, and some solid weapons.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

No. Saquon would be my pick there. That's a no brainer.

McCown sacked(token game thread addition)

I'd love to have Barkley on the team, but the Jets passing on a QB to take a Penn State RB would trigger so much PTSD among the base that the angst would be incalculable 

Just now, JiF said:

Still confused by the timeout, you know this is a draw or a short play to grab the field goal.  So you're giving the Jags time to drive. Then again, Bowles doesn't know you can use you timeouts before the half to score.

That's the play you call off a timeout? WTF? 

3 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I just thank the gods that you're here to reel us all back in. Especially given how much energy you spend stratifying us as Jets' fans. A truly remarkable feat good sir. 

Huh? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Still confused by the timeout, you know this is a draw or a short play to grab the field goal.  So you're giving the Jags time to drive. Then again, Bowles doesn't know you can use you timeouts before the half to score.

bowles is playing chess and everyone else is playing checkers.  

Archived