### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bugg said:

That's the play you call off a timeout? WTF? 

This is Todd Bowles.  You knew that was coming.  Why did you need a timeout to talk about it?  They just gave the Jags an extra timeout.

Like I said, Todd doesn't think that way so maybe he just didn't know.  Lol

Just now, T0mShane said:

I'd love to have Barkley on the team, but the Jets passing on a QB to take a Penn State RB would trigger so much PTSD among the base that the angst would be incalculable 

Well if the savior twins go 1 and 2(darnold rosen) He would be the pick no? He's no Blair Thomas is he?

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I'd love to have Barkley on the team, but the Jets passing on a QB to take a Penn State RB would trigger so much PTSD among the base that the angst would be incalculable 

Oh god, no.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

This is Todd Bowles.  You knew that was coming.  Why did you need a timeout to talk about it?  They just gave the Jags an extra timeout.

Like I said, Todd doesn't think that way so maybe he just didn't know.  Lol

Or maybe he's a genius.  He totally knew they were getting the ball back on a 3 and out with no time run off.  BRILLIANT!!

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This team was destined for 6-10 as soon as everyone started praising them for abandoning a season in April.

Yes 6-10 and continue this evil cycle , a team so bad but record isn't that bad so we can't get that missing piece so we continue being bad . This sh*t is demonic

Sometimes, when I'm doing naked, hot yoga I think to myself: If we hadn't won those meaningless games, then we would have had a draft pick high enough the pick Watson.

He'd have been a perfect fit for us. When I think about it, I poop my pants a little.

You can't do a REAL ULTIMATE REBUILD without a QB and num-chucks.

Archived