### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's cute and awfully childish for an adult? You are an adult right? Feeling a bit confused.  I would not count "being banned from a Jets message board" amongst my life's greatest achievements next

Yeah but Lee gets to eat free on Thursday at Ruby's Tuesday when with an an adult. 

If anyone wants evidence as to why Jets fans are laughable, just read this thread after the win. Suck it tanking loser draft obsessives.

Posted Images

Just now, Bugg said:

That's the play you call off a timeout? WTF? 

This is Todd Bowles.  You knew that was coming.  Why did you need a timeout to talk about it?  They just gave the Jags an extra timeout.

Like I said, Todd doesn't think that way so maybe he just didn't know.  Lol

Just now, T0mShane said:

I'd love to have Barkley on the team, but the Jets passing on a QB to take a Penn State RB would trigger so much PTSD among the base that the angst would be incalculable 

Well if the savior twins go 1 and 2(darnold rosen) He would be the pick no? He's no Blair Thomas is he?

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I'd love to have Barkley on the team, but the Jets passing on a QB to take a Penn State RB would trigger so much PTSD among the base that the angst would be incalculable 

Oh god, no.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JiF said:

This is Todd Bowles.  You knew that was coming.  Why did you need a timeout to talk about it?  They just gave the Jags an extra timeout.

Like I said, Todd doesn't think that way so maybe he just didn't know.  Lol

Or maybe he's a genius.  He totally knew they were getting the ball back on a 3 and out with no time run off.  BRILLIANT!!

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This team was destined for 6-10 as soon as everyone started praising them for abandoning a season in April.

Yes 6-10 and continue this evil cycle , a team so bad but record isn't that bad so we can't get that missing piece so we continue being bad . This sh*t is demonic

Sometimes, when I'm doing naked, hot yoga I think to myself: If we hadn't won those meaningless games, then we would have had a draft pick high enough the pick Watson.

He'd have been a perfect fit for us. When I think about it, I poop my pants a little.

You can't do a REAL ULTIMATE REBUILD without a QB and num-chucks.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1