### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's cute and awfully childish for an adult? You are an adult right? Feeling a bit confused.  I would not count "being banned from a Jets message board" amongst my life's greatest achievements next

Yeah but Lee gets to eat free on Thursday at Ruby's Tuesday when with an an adult. 

If anyone wants evidence as to why Jets fans are laughable, just read this thread after the win. Suck it tanking loser draft obsessives.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

typical jets. get fans excited. finish 7-9 draft a dlineman with the 13th pick

bowles gets fired next year after we go 4-12, new head coach drafts a corner with the first round pick

and round and round we go

So what's your solution? Tell the team not to try and wait till next year to play well so we can draft a 21 year old kid out of college who is suppose to be good?

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

The first 2 picks of the draft go to the first 2 worst teams

were not them so get over it

darnold the dolphin get used to it

I pray to god we trade for the pick give them 3-4 first round picks idgaf

typical jets. get fans excited. finish 7-9 draft a dlineman with the 13th pick
bowles gets fired next year after we go 4-12, new head coach drafts a corner with the first round pick
and round and round we go

So the better option is to get excited about losses so that we can draft a kid who is throwing more interceptions than touchdowns and comes from the same college as Mark Sanchez? A lot of qbs are going to be in the draft and the fourth one picked has as good a chance to be a franchise qb in the NFL as the first one taken. Might as well cheer for your team and enjoy the progression from the young kids.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It is pretty interesting what Morton is doing with this little talent. Just keeping things very basic, not getting too crazy with things. Literally the anti-Schottenheimer.

Hey hows my boy janarian grant doing up there in nj?

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It is pretty interesting what Morton is doing with this little talent. Just keeping things very basic, not getting too crazy with things. Literally the anti-Schottenheimer.

Schotty needed more time.  Just a few more years and the FB split out wide would have made opposing teams pay.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

So what's your solution? Tell the team not to try and wait till next year to play well so we can draft a 21 year old kid out of college who is suppose to be good?

Just now, bealeb319 said:

So the better option is to get excited about losses so that we can draft a kid who is throwing more interceptions than touchdowns and comes from the same college as Mark Sanchez? A lot of qbs are going to be in the draft and the fourth one picked has as good a chance to be a franchise qb in the NFL as the first one taken. Might as well cheer for your team and enjoy the progression from the young kids.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

time is a flat circle kids. destined for mediocrity

2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

So you are defending the continuous cycle of suck ? Yes we need a damn qb what don't people understand