### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's cute and awfully childish for an adult? You are an adult right? Feeling a bit confused.  I would not count "being banned from a Jets message board" amongst my life's greatest achievements next

Yeah but Lee gets to eat free on Thursday at Ruby's Tuesday when with an an adult. 

If anyone wants evidence as to why Jets fans are laughable, just read this thread after the win. Suck it tanking loser draft obsessives.

Posted Images

Just now, MDL_JET said:

Welp. Should we just give cousins the whole 80 million we have?

I might get blasted for this, but I'd rather give that money to Jimmy G.  I absolutely loved him as a prospect.

5 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Nobody will admit this on this board but we still dont have a lot of talent on this team.....the reason we are playing as well as we are the last few weeks is wait for it..............COACHING!!

Still have bottom of the league talent but these kids are looking good lately and it's not luck. 

I think it's been a combination of both. Our safeties and LB's have looked really good on defense.

The Jets know they need a QB. If they finish outside of the top 10 that doesn't mean they still can't get one. Some people don't understand that, there are trades, free agency, and fallers and risers during the draft. You can't worry about your draft position in week 4 of the NFL season IMO.

• Upvote 1
Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

I think it's been a combination of both. Our safeties and LB's have looked really good on defense.

The Jets know they need a QB. If they finish outside of the top 10 that doesn't mean they still can't get one. Some people don't understand that, there are trades, free agency, and fallers and risers during the draft. You can't worry about your draft position in week 4 of the NFL season IMO.

Agreed, agreed, AGREED!!. Well stated sir. 

LOL

Jets going to finish with just enough wins for all the franchise QB's to be gone. Can't make this sh*t up.

6th worst record in the NFL at the end. Truly horrible team, little to no current future, playing an ancient retread QB and not grooming any QB on the roster for the future, even though both aren't any good, yet the Jets won't be in any position to draft a a difference maker there. 

Gotta love it. 

Deshaun Watson.  Making me eat some crow.  His career is obviously longer than 4 games...but...he's looked fantastic today.

Best case comp I gave him was everything Vince Young should have been.  One step closer to that.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Because in the NFL, teams are just lining up to give up their own chance at a franchise QB. Hokay.