### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

One thing I'd be worried about if I'm the jets; getting pressure with safety/corner blitzes. Jags are gonna figure that out and take advantage. Why is the DL so ineffective generating a rush? 

DD got a hit on him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's cute and awfully childish for an adult? You are an adult right? Feeling a bit confused.  I would not count "being banned from a Jets message board" amongst my life's greatest achievements next

Yeah but Lee gets to eat free on Thursday at Ruby's Tuesday when with an an adult. 

If anyone wants evidence as to why Jets fans are laughable, just read this thread after the win. Suck it tanking loser draft obsessives.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Deshaun Watson and his 42 MPH fastball putting the wood to Tennessee

Color me shocked that a guy who won at every single level, and possessed every single trait you want in a QB except for a Cutler-like arm is able to win in the NFL. SHOCKED.

8 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

Cheering for .500? We sure love mediocrity and never getting a chance to sniff a super bowl ring.... like I've said every time we need to lose

Dude, us cheering for the team or not isn't going to effect the outcome of the game. You should want your team to win. If they aren't bad enough to get a top 3 pick than they aren't bad enough to get a top 3 pick....

14 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

Cheering for .500? We sure love mediocrity and never getting a chance to sniff a super bowl ring.... like I've said every time we need to lose

I am.  Our franchise QB plays for Houston and the 2018 class sucks, so yay! 8-8!!!  We can do it!!! Go Jets!!!