2018 Draft Talk Should be BANISHED to the DRAFT Forum!

Warfish

That is all. 

You want to whine, and cry and lament, and pout and bitch and moan?

Fine, go do it in the DRAFT forum, which is where DRAFT talk belongs.

The endless sperging of whining hate posts is just sad and pathetic.  So at least go be sad an pathetic in the right damn forum.

<------Draft Talk, that way, Draft Forum.

P.S. It's telling that I've never gotten as many negreps on this site in the many years I've been here as I have for NOT joining/supporting the negative anti-win haters in rooting AGAINST the Jets.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

That is all. 

The endless sperging of whining hate posts is just sad and pathetic.  So at least go be sad an pathetic in the right damn forum.

P.S. It's telling that I've never gotten as many negreps on this site in the many years I've been here as I have for NOT joining/supporting the negative anti-win haters in rooting AGAINST the Jets.

I swear Fish these kinds of "Jets fans" show up in certain weird years. Remember what it was like around here when Tebow was here? Where are all those guys?

Just now, SoFlaJets said:

I swear Fish these kinds of "Jets fans" show up in certain weird years. Remember what it was like around here when Tebow was here? Where are all those guys?

More things change, more they stay the same.

What's funny to me is how young so many of the "we must go 0-16 to be good" posters are.  As if they've suffered in any REAL way the last 15 years.  LOL!!!

Sorry you were born in 1991 and think we're not good enough for you.  Must be so hard for you.:lol:

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

That is all. 

It's threads like this that are the reason you get negative rep.

53 minutes ago, Warfish said:

That is all. 

This for so many reasons, and so many reasons I don't want to get into because well it would be controversial.

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

This is the soft part of the schedule 

Take a peek

I peeked, and I see 2 vs the worst defense in the NFL, 1 VS the Browns, 1 VS the Chargers, another VS the Dolphins, and another at home on a Thursday night VS the Bills!  So yeah 5 wins minimum, probably as many as 8 if the ball bounces our way every game.

Peek a Boo!

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

remember when Rex and Idzik were jumping up and down in the locker room and you bros were like take that haterz

Moral victories, voting against their own self-interests, and hash tags that represent bigoted comments made under their breathe represent the finer points of our society.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I enjoyed the game. I just didn't come to the internet to tell others whether or not they should have.

Seltzer gives me burps.

You always come to the internet to tell people they're dumb.  It's literally your votre état d’esprit.  It's why we love you Apester.

Of all the folks taking these wins unhappily, I didn't expect you to be amongst them.  You're vastly too smart for such silliness.

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You always come to the internet to tell people they're dumb.  It's literally your votre état d’esprit.  It's why we love you Apester.

Of all the folks taking these wins unhappily, I didn't expect you to be amongst them.  You're vastly too smart for such silliness.

^ Totally didn't copy and past that from the internet. Most definitely added the accent aigu on his own... 

if petty was given the opportunity that he earned, i would thrilled with 2-2 right now!! 

but instead, we have a 38 year old JAG (granted, a gutsy one) taking us that much further into not being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.. this, of course, at the expense of seeing what petty & perhaps hackenberg could be going forward..

to the fans of this franchise, continuing the wish of our almost patented endless spinning of wheels, today must have been glorious!!

...full disclosure, against my better judgment, by the end of the game i absolutely was pulling for the win..

25 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I peeked, and I see 2 vs the worst defense in the NFL, 1 VS the Browns, 1 VS the Chargers, another VS the Dolphins, and another at home on a Thursday night VS the Bills!  So yeah 5 wins minimum, probably as many as 8 if the ball bounces our way every game.

Peek a Boo!

You mean the worst defense with Tom Brady and the Bills with the #1 defense in the league?

I'm glad now they won, because I've decided to live in the moment. 

In fact, just now, my wife wanted to have sex with me. 

But I said "Sorry honey, I just serviced myself, because there was a chance you'd say no, and I wanted to have all this pleasure in the now. Hope you understand."

She didn't understand. 

Archived