2018 Draft Talk Should be BANISHED to the DRAFT Forum!

Warfish

8 hours ago, Warfish said:

That is all. 

You want to whine, and cry and lament, and pout and bitch and moan?

Fine, go do it in the DRAFT forum, which is where DRAFT talk belongs.

The endless sperging of whining hate posts is just sad and pathetic.  So at least go be sad an pathetic in the right damn forum.

<------Draft Talk, that way, Draft Forum.

P.S. It's telling that I've never gotten as many negreps on this site in the many years I've been here as I have for NOT joining/supporting the negative anti-win haters in rooting AGAINST the Jets.

Lol. Especially now since the jets will get somewhere between the 5th and 12th pick. Which top cornerback will we pick ??

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Maxman said:

So sexist. This implies that the label real fan only applies to men.

As a woman and a webmaster, I am deeply offended.

#REALFANS don't see gender.  Their undercarriages are fleshy, green and white patches.

Outside perspective: Banishing Tom Thumb to Bogey land also seemed like a good idea at the time. If the good folks of Toyland - which definitely wasn't an allegorical metaphor - can learn to be tolerant through conflict, then I bet we can too.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

So sexist. This implies that the label real fan only applies to men.

As a woman and a webmaster, I am deeply offended.

Having flabby man boobs and a lower T-level than Bea Arthur doesn't make you a woman.

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Outside perspective: Banishing Tom Thumb to Bogey land also seemed like a good idea at the time. If the good folks of Toyland - which definitely wasn't an allegorical metaphor - can learn to be tolerant through conflict, then I bet we can too.

Did you just reference Babes in Toyland, the Laurel and Hardy film?

12 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

The biggest misconception "pie in the sky" Jets fans have is they think tanking is a bad thing. It is actually a smart strategic move that Macc attempted and then screwed up. The Giants tanked at the right time in a historically good QB draft and got 2 super bowls because of it. Colts tanked at the right time and got Andrew Luck. Coming into this season all the draft pundits were saying this was a very good QB draft class. The idea that the Jets can finally tank at the right time to get their very own franchise QB excited the smart Jets fans. No more of this mediocre, at best wild card, teams this franchise has been for the last two decades! You can imagine the disappointment we "woke" fans are feeling that Macc decided to go out and up the talent level from a 1 win team to a 5-6 win team. Mccown, Kearse. Kerley do nothing for our future except of course destroy it. Get excited though we may very well be 3-2 hooray!

The stupidity in this post is astounding

First off, you are ripping mac for "going out and upping the talent level" of the team, as if that isnt his job, but the bigger point is that his "upping of the talent level" since the end of last year has likely brought in ASJ, Kearse, and Kony Ealy who can all help in the FUTURE, not just this season.

But more importantly, the thing that all the "Tank or bust" people somehow cant see is that from the amazing 2004 QB draft, the best QB that came out of that draft was picked 11th, not first (Eli) and not 4th (rivers).  Do you think Steelers fans are upset their team won 2 more games to pick Rothlisberger over Rivers?

This jets team is not going 10-6 so we will be picking in the top half of the round and will have an opportunity to draft a QB, with one of our 3 top 64 picks. The point is that no one knows if Lamar Jackson or Luke Falk, picked with one of our early selections, will be better or worse the Josh Rosen if he goes 1.  Its just not that simple  

Archived