Cam Newton to reporter: "It's funny to hear a female talk about routes."

Jetsfan80

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Which minority you are referring too? So many to choose from and why are you so reluctant to state your premise more clearly?

My premise? I am asking a question, that’s all. Why does it matter which minority? Is it ok to offend certain groups and not others? Again, just asking, no premise.

55 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

First off a "pass play" is not very technical. Maybe blocking techniques would be more applicable. 

second of all she was a minority.

Thirdly, if this minority was a Buddhist Monk it might be a little funny. 

He did not laugh at her ethnicity, he laughed at her gender....

got it, so gender and Buddhists are fair game, but some races are not....

Just now, NoBowles said:

He did not laugh at her ethnicity, he laughed at her gender....

got it, so gender and Buddhists are fair game, but some races are not....

Yawn....can't we just go back to a simpler time when we were all trying solve the worlds problems through snarky personal attacks on twitter?  Maybe here we can all just **** around and be dicks on a football message board?  Please? The social justice debate needs an off switch.  It's f&cking exhausting pretending to give a sh*t about everyone else's feelings 24/7.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

Yawn....can't we just go back to a simpler time when we were all trying solve the worlds problems through snarky personal attacks on twitter?  Maybe here we can all just **** around and be dicks on a football message board?  Please? The social justice debate needs an off switch.  It's f&cking exhausting pretending to give a sh*t about everyone else's feelings 24/7.

giphy.gif

I’m just looking for some consistency brother

49 minutes ago, prime21 said:

92 Court St downtown Brooklyn. 3 rd floor. Please come down and have beer. I beg u to. I would love to see your face.

Trust me dude you might want to rethink that. I am not as nice in person

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Are you guys who are giving out their addresses and inviting other posters over planning to serve food? If not I'm lofkimg this thread. That sh*t ain't cool. 

All I said was come over for a beer...ring the bell.

Archived