Sign in to follow this  
NYDreamer

Road Trip Cleveland

I'm driving out tonight with a few buddies, take in the city and go to the game.  Just saw tickets for $9.00 Even closer to the field is pretty inexpensive.  Should be a fun NY SPORTS weekend in Cleveland, Let's paint the town green!  Go Jets.

4 hours ago, NYDreamer said:

I'm driving out tonight with a few buddies, take in the city and go to the game.  Just saw tickets for $9.00 Even closer to the field is pretty inexpensive.  Should be a fun NY SPORTS weekend in Cleveland, Let's paint the town green!  Go Jets.

Did it a few years back. Try to hit the Hall of Fame, about an hour south of Cleveland. Good bar scene right in the area of the Indians and Cavs arena. Pretty decent "Little Italy' area about 10 mins outside downtown. obviously, Rock  n Roll HOf a must. Enjoy!

I went last year when we got one of our illustrious 5 wins. Cleveland fans are pretty cool, they are numb to losing and will drink with you after. Check out the rock and roll hall of fame. 

On 10/6/2017 at 9:10 AM, kevinc855 said:

I went last year when we got one of our illustrious 5 wins. Cleveland fans are pretty cool, they are numb to losing and will drink with you after. Check out the rock and roll hall of fame. 

I remember going to a game in Cleveland when they played the Giants on Monday night after the Giants won the Super Bowl.  I was rooting for the Browns and sat in the Dawg Pound.  The Browns ended up winning that game-- it was awesome-- but man, people got wasted and were getting into fights left and right.  Some lady got super drunk and was pouring beer on a Giants' fan (not sure why he decided to sit in the Dawg Pound), which was just unnecessary.  She got kicked out after that.  Before that he was getting harassed all night.

Walking to the train after the game, there were multiple brawls.

All of you that are going, be safe and good luck.

On October 7, 2017 at 12:15 PM, Drums said:

I remember going to a game in Cleveland when they played the Giants on Monday night after the Giants won the Super Bowl.  I was rooting for the Browns and sat in the Dawg Pound.  The Browns ended up winning that game-- it was awesome-- but man, people got wasted and were getting into fights left and right.  Some lady got super drunk and was pouring beer on a Giants' fan (not sure why he decided to sit in the Dawg Pound), which was just unnecessary.  She got kicked out after that.  Before that he was getting harassed all night.

Walking to the train after the game, there were multiple brawls.

All of you that are going, be safe and good luck.

Can you describe more of this lady please?

3 hours ago, ljr said:

Can you describe more of this lady please?

Not memorable besides being a drunk mess