### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

By 4 against us? So are we good or bad or do you just trash us when it’s convenient. You did see those 2 turnovers and missed fgs. Yea the browns look reallg good lol

Bad.  We're bad.  Win or lose this sh*tshow.  I've been saying it for 4 weeks but the #realfans told me that I was wrong and that we were "built to score on da Patzzzz"

My bashing and trashing has been the exact opposite of "convenient timing".

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. My point is Mayes didnt have to make a read since the whole friggin defense was shifted to that side and the ball was thrown right to him. Some guys man. Here since you like it so much:

image.png

No seriously, I just watched it again.  It was legit magic.  Maye was totally out of position. 

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Bad.  We're bad.  Win or lose this sh*tshow.  I've been saying it for 4 weeks but the #realfans told me that I was wrong and that we were "built to score on da Patzzzz"

My bashing has been the exact opposite of "convenient timing".

10-7 fake fan

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Agreed. No idea. Definitely time for a change. McCown actually isn't even playing well. They could be exciting if Petty comes in and moves the ball.

Sadly, McCown will play until he gets injured, and there's no telling when that will happen.

Archived