### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Or catches balls that are thrown right at him. Come on. Kizer practically handed it to him.

Huh?  He saw the play and was playing a zone in the middle of the field.  He broke fast as sh*t once he recognized it and ran the TE’s route for him. He threw it right to him because Maye played it perfect. It looked like Kizer didn’t think he was there because of where he was when the play started.  

2 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Please Gastineau!

Share your spine-tingling intellect about the tank to us.  We know you know everything!

I have no idea how you could possibly be content with rooting for this garbage.

So Kizer going through growing pains with some poor turnovers which are to be expected as a 21 year old rookie starting QB, but he is moving the ball, we have a 38 year old QB making some of the same exact mistakes after 15 years in the league, BUT not moving the ball at all who's franchise long term plan is better right now?  Stupid stupid signing by Macc, meanwhile McCowns only other job offfer was to be the QB coach for the Browns lol which he probably was going to take as he left the Jets without a contract, but then the Jets panicked, and probably raised their offer from 2 mill to 6 mill making it a can't turn down offer.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Huh?  He saw the play and was playing a zone in the middle of the field.  He broke fast as sh*t once he recognized it and ran the TE’s route for him. He threw it right to him because Maye played it perfect. It looked like Kizer didn’t think he was there because of where he was when the play started.  

image.pngimage.png

Just now, Mogglez said:

I have no idea how you could possibly be content with rooting for this garbage.

So, why bother watching if you don't want your team to win?

Seriously dude, I know you know a lot about football, but you don't have to like it that their are Jets fans that want  to see their team win.  Its not like my cheering, or anyone else's cheering makes a difference.  Players don't tank.  

1 minute ago, DMan77 said:

This is the most Jets/Browns game ever. Just such a good example of the current states of the organizations!

On the brightside, the McCown experiment is probs winding down. 

No, No it's not.  Bowles is spineless, and clueless.

Archived