### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

3 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Didn't see your post on here, and didn't read anything about this guy's arm.  I read stuff on him, but nobody mentioned him having great arm strength.  Just the usual "has a decent arm"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

You have issues pal. Look at the film. No one there and right in his hands. Please your making an arse of yourself.

My bad.  I watched it again and you’re right. Maye made a terrible read and was totally out of position and the ball magically came directly into his hands.  It was just a bad play that was gift wrapped to him by the QB.   

Respect 

17 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Mccown wasn't responsible for two red zone turnovers in the first half

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

It's impossible to turn it over in the redzone if you can't actually drive the field to get to the redzone.  I have full confidence in him being capable of turning it over in the redzone IF he actually could ever get there today.

Just now, CotcheryifyouCan said:

we are in big trouble with no powell and our oline getting b itched slapped every run play

I can't tell you how sad it makes me to have such a terrible OL... I think it's such a need... I could argue almost as big as a QB. 

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I never said they weren't all I said is that Kizer is their young guy the other guy said they benched Kizer for their young guy.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

To be fair, that was me, and I said BOWLES: See what happens when you put A young guy in to replace one that isn't working.

19 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I still laugh every time I think about how people were saying the Jets should model their rebuild after what the Browns are doing.  Obviously not saying the Jets are any good, but the Browns have been doing this for years now and are still absolutely horrific.

So what's that make the Jets?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

My bad.  I watched it again and you’re right. Maye made a terrible read and was totally out of position and the ball magically came directly into his hands.  It was just a bad play that was gift wrapped to him by the QB.   

Respect 

LOL. My point is Mayes didnt have to make a read since the whole friggin defense was shifted to that side and the ball was thrown right to him. Some guys man. Here since you like it so much:

image.png

Archived