### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Really? It took a terrible Hogan throw and a goal line return by Claiborne to set up that up. McCown is the problem and that's all he has been saying this entire time.

The fart sniffers would rather smell their own brand and tell you it actually smells good than realize that maybe their world just smells like sh*t

Too bad this assistant coaching staff has to go because I actually like some of them...but I will feel a lot better when Bowles finally goes. Why Petty isn't out there to close this against the Browns in Week 5 is...beyond me. Pretty sad I can predict Bowles thoughts though..it's because we are winning 10-7. That's it. It's really that simple. He's the type of idiot who will keep McCown in for the sake of not having to deal with the media questions. QUIT YOUR JOB THEN.

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Browns are making some incredible plays. No real busted coverages 

"The Jets are actually good and the same Browns team I said was bad a couple of posts ago are now, actually, good.  Actually, this is now a preview of the AFC championship game."

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

You understand he’s the reason the jets are winning right? 

We were winning before he came in and led the Browns to a TD. Now he looks like he's about to do it again.

And he didn't need a defensive turnover to do it, either.

Archived