### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jets fans are some of the worst!! Those of you saying tank; how the hell are we supposed to do that? Tank how...... Get guys to fumble? Put players in the wrong positions? Run poor offe

Good game Jets fans. You guys outplayed us today. Gutsy qb'ing by Mccown. He'll look good on your team in 2020 while our Browns #1 overall pick is taking us to the Super Bowl. 

Respect to the Browns. They know how to tank. And won’t let anyone get in their way. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

Lets root for the team, but lets keep it real too. These teams suck.

Yes.  Let's support the Jets winning meaningless games against horrible teams. 

What a ******* wasted season.  We are struggling to beat the Browns and Jags, but I'm supposed to be super pumped that we are going to get those wins early before we get slaughtered the rest of the way and miss out on getting a QB and ever being a legitimate contender because....that's what good fans do. 

I'M SUPER PUMPED. 

Jets are a ******* joke of an organization.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lil Woody said:

What a ******* wasted season.  We are struggling to beat the Browns and Jags, but I'm supposed to be super pumped that we are going to get those wins early before we get slaughtered the rest of the way and miss out on getting a QB and ever being a legitimate contender because....that's what good fans do. 

I'M SUPER PUMPED. 

It is what it is.

Just now, Lil Woody said:

I'M SUPER PUMPED. 

But,But,But...we have McCown playing. :mad:

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

When does keeping it real meet rooting for the team in a head on collision and what is the result? Because I think I'll be banned if I answer in my own words.😒

When keeping it real goes bad.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

I'M SUPER PUMPED. 

Still a MOMSER.