ODB, Marshall, Shephard all out with serious injuries for Giants!

Lupz27

To be shocked if the Giants are picking Rosen, or Darnold in next years draft!

Eli just fumbled it away as I type this so they will be 0-5, maybe they won't win a game this year!

Great so now we have to watch the Giants go from one franchise QB right into another. 30 years straight for the Giants having a franchise QB possibly as we toil for 50 years without one FML!

9 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

1) it's OBJ

2) giantnation.com

3) the Jets are incredibly frustrating 

It's Jets relevant because the narrative was the Jets were tanking for the franchise QB 0-16 here they come, and now the Giants are 0-5 have injuries galore, and look like they will be the "Tank" job in NY, honestly I'd bench Eli for Webb now.

Just now, Matt39 said:

The whole Bekcham saga has gotten beyond bizarre. He was crying multiple times today.

It's because his Va-Jay Jay is being exposed with EVERY passing game and dropped pass in clutch situations. 

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Eli gets Beckham's leg broken with an awful pass and comes back the next play and fumbles it on a sack. He's still putting up numbers, but he looks mentally shot.

So your saying theres a good possibility he's the starting QB for the NY Jets in 2018. 

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Eli just fumbled it away as I type this so they will be 0-5, maybe they won't win a game this year!

Great so now we have to watch the Giants go from one franchise QB right into another. 30 years straight for the Giants having a franchise QB possibly as we toil for 50 years without one FML!

I wouldn't be shocked if they pick Joshua Rosen, he would fit in with Tisch and the Giants culture for obvious reasons

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Somewhere Tom Coughlin remembering what he said last year 'you're going to make who the head coach?'

tom-coughlin-camp.jpg

5 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

I love how upbeat you seem about players' serious injuries.

15 hours ago, Matt39 said:

The whole Bekcham saga has gotten beyond bizarre. He was crying multiple times today.

He is a little b*tch, lol. When I was younger I was playing tackle football when my buddy fractured his ankle, his foot was turned around & he didn't even cry. He said, "it hurts like hell" but not one tear all the way to the hospital. I'm watching OBJ crying like a little bitch who got slapped upside his head by KARMA. He is the epitome of a selfish player, undermining the team with senseless penalties. Thank god we won that game in Miami that dropped us out of the Beckham sweepstakes, I was praying we could draft this guy as he looked crazy good at the combine. Coach & team killer.

6 minutes ago, Jetster said:

He is a little b*tch, lol. When I was younger I was playing tackle football when my buddy fractured his ankle, his foot was turned around & he didn't even cry. He said, "it hurts like hell" but not one tear all the way to the hospital. I'm watching OBJ crying like a little bitch who got slapped upside his head by KARMA. He is the epitome of a selfish player, undermining the team with senseless penalties. Thank god we won that game in Miami that dropped us out of the Beckham sweepstakes, I was praying we could draft this guy as he looked crazy good at the combine. Coach & team killer.

I would cry too if I thought I may have lost a 120 million dollar give or take contract 

5 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I would cry too if I thought I may have lost a 120 million dollar give or take contract 

Unless he changes his ways he's not worth it. There is no way in the world that other players on the Giants don't hate him but have to keep it to themselves. He's got way too much TO in him & his LOOK AT ME personality is divisive in a team sport.

I never root for a player to get seriously injured but I do have to admit (to myself in a dark room) that I wasn't quite as saddened by Odell crying on the field as I was to hear about JJ Watt's leg.  Odell's injury took on more of a Tom Brady feel for me.  This doesn't make me a good person, but I can live with it because it reaffirms my faith that Karma does occasionally rear up and bite the right people on the ass.  It will be interesting to see how Mara handles this next year.  

Archived