Thoughts

UnitedWhofans

1. My goodness what was Hue Jackson thinking good for it there? The game  would have been tied at the time and after the TD.

2. I like a lot of others was not crazy about Macc going safety back to back in the draft. But it looks like he hit on a couple of winners  there with Adams and Maye, who made a crucial play.

3. They will probably lose to NE next week but I would like to see them hang Around with them for awhile.

4. Did I mention how stupid going for it there was for the Browns?

21 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

1. My goodness what was Hue Jackson thinking good for it there? The game  would have been tied at the time and after the TD.

2. I like a lot of others was not crazy about Macc going safety back to back in the draft. But it looks like he hit on a couple of winners  there with Adams and Maye, who made a crucial play.

3. They will probably lose to NE next week but I would like to see them hang Around with them for awhile.

4. Did I mention how stupid going for it there was for the Browns?

Jackson's biggest mistake was starting Kizer if he's actually trying to win games.  Hogan is better at the moment...by a lot.

They seem to have talented players so I suppose it's gotta be their coaching.  I can't tell you how thrilled I am that I might be wrong about Bowles who seems to gotten his head out of his a$$ since bringing in all those new coaches.     

18 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Browns will fire Jackson, bring in a offensive guy, get a top qb and be a contender for the next decade plus.

You know kind of what we were supposed to do 

Yeah they'll probably use that ol' Browns luck unlike the stupid Jets. God the Jets are so stupid! 

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

Jackson's biggest mistake was starting Kizer if he's actually trying to win games.  Hogan is better at the moment...by a lot.

Hue looked flawed today.  Like Todd did last year.  I am sure Hue's bosses told him to play Kizer over Hogan.  It was not his choice until mid-game.

The Browns (like the Jets) have no reason to switch coaching.  

4 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

They seem to have talented players so I suppose it's gotta be their coaching.  I can't tell you how thrilled I am that I might be wrong about Bowles who seems to gotten his head out of his a$$ since bringing in all those new coaches.     

Oh clearly.  He doesn't punt anymore down 2 scores late in the game.  Oh wait...

6 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

I don't get it. Jets were playing the worst team in the league and were completely outplayed 2 to 1 on yardage. How does Cleveland missing 2 FG's and a bonehead Rookie QB make Bowles seem better? He is the same exact coach making the same exact stupid game management decisions. I don't know whats worse not getting that franchise stud QB or having to live with Bowles after this disaster of a season. Wake me up in 5 years when its clear what "winning" did to this team.

12 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

Don't think you are wrong.  Just wait til we play somebody.  Hue Jackson is an awful coach.

Archived