Video of Miami Dolphins O-Line coach ripping lines of that sweet booger sugar leaks out (NSFW)

Mogglez

38 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Why the f**k would anyone record themselves snorting illegal drugs?

Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time.

“Theres those big grains dropping out” ahahahahahahahahahaha

The dolphins are the biggest clown car franchise in sports...have been for a while.

the only reason I can come up with as to how we are considered the laughing stock of the nfl is our fans behavior at the draft.  It may sound like I’m joking but im not

On 10/9/2017 at 7:13 PM, JiF said:

Maybe it’s not coke.  Maybe it’s something prescribed and he just enjoys snorting stuff.

Back in junior high some of the moron kids used to think it was funny/cool to snort pixie sticks on the bus. I can't believe I did that. I mean, what idiots those other kids were.

On 10/10/2017 at 2:42 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

How is he going to a meeting after that and not hiding in the closet peeping through the shades in total paranoia?

If my job was to try to motivate guys to protect Jay Cutler, I'd probably shoot heroin in my eye at halftime

On 10/9/2017 at 2:42 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

How is he going to a meeting after that and not hiding in the closet peeping through the shades in total paranoia?

Good quality coke as opposed to the speed cut paranoia brew that passes for cocaine? 

That is what I thought though - that better be good or he'd spend the whole meeting eyes darting around looking for black helicopers

On 10/9/2017 at 10:48 AM, Warfish said:

Life Lesson:  Don't do blow with a cheap vegas hooke...."model" with a racism agenda.

the picture of her is worth a thousand words.  why on earth did this foerster guy do coke with a woman of dubious reputation?  model?  model my azz.  of course maybe he did the doltfins a favor.  a guy that stupid shouldn't be coaching anyone.

On 10/12/2017 at 12:32 AM, rangerous said:

the picture of her is worth a thousand words.  why on earth did this foerster guy do coke with a woman of dubious reputation?  model?  model my azz.  of course maybe he did the doltfins a favor.  a guy that stupid shouldn't be coaching anyone.

I bet the coke came before the poor choices. Chicken and egg situation?

Archived