Get ready to wake up against the pats....

Maddog45

3 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

I read in another thread someone say that he missed the Pats trolls...I ask why....with the quality of "fans" around....who needs enemies?

What are you trying to convey ? I'm a jet fan for life , the bullsh*t mediocrity needs to finish , more people need to be like me , people need to understand fans have power , there isn't an NFL without fans , and woody would bend over to keep psl sold , we need a qb to change the culture , I'm just an active voice , it's crazy that people in this fan base don't see it like me sh*t is like a civil war , what I'm saying fixes the problems

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Give it a rest man. You are the one who is melting down because the jets are 3-2. What are you going to do if the jets pull off a win against the pats? 

It just pisses me off that they wanna do this crap this year when 2 qbs at the top of the draft , but not try to win last year with Marshall Robby decker and the whole squad , it's like a curse , same ol jets

Also you don't draft qbs to be a damn backup when you don't even have solidified qb let alone a franchise qb , whoever says that and believes it is a moron macc included

Please don't call me a moron. I'm not a moron and all you're doing by calling me that is proving you can't have a disagreement without resorting to name calling. It's childish. This isn't the place for it. And if you believe that drafting someone who could be a solid back up is moronic, well, I don't know what to tell you about that. Especially considering your philosophy on drafting.

You keep speaking about "the truth," yet all you keep doing is trying to make a point based on speculation and calling it truth. There is no truth or absolute to either side of this argument. To you, it's the truth; however, there are variables within the system that allow for chance which immediately makes it a non truth. Again, see McCown playing poorly yet the team winning ie the Browns and Jags wins. We had no right winning the Browns game yet here we stand at 3-2. Your easy tank theory is immature because you seem to ignore the fact that two teams play in a game. You still haven't challenged my point on that, instead resorting to name-calling to get your point across.

Having a higher pick in the draft doesn't guarantee success. If it did, the Brown's and Jags would be playoff teams. It only guarantees picking before the team who has a slightly better record than you. That pick, no matter how high, comes with a chance it will fail. There's no truth there. Just a desire for a better chance at a decent chance. Which is fine. Your stance on losing for a draft pick is fine. You have that right and you're not a moron for wanting the highest pick in the draft. Bottom line is that there are worse teams in the league than the Jets. Sorry, but as of right now, that is truth. Demeaning others for having an equally viable yet opposing viewpoint does nothing more than show your true colors. You will be a healthier, happier Maddog when you cease to make this correlation between tank and success. It doesn't, simply, work like that.

It's just sports. Sports are fun. Enjoy your sports.

47 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

You want smoke too huh? you're here to save Mary Jane spidey?

Your funny. I find it amazing that you haven't been banned yet. All these personal attacks and name calling yet your still here. Gotta be a record. Your act is old, tired and boring. Come back when you get some new material kid. Internet tough guys, gotta love 'em

image.png

1 minute ago, the Claw said:

Please don't call me a moron. I'm not a moron and all you're doing by calling me that is proving you can't have a disagreement without resorting to name calling. It's childish. This isn't the place for it. And if you believe that drafting someone who could be a solid back up is moronic, well, I don't know what to tell you about that. Especially considering your philosophy on drafting.

You keep speaking about "the truth," yet all you keep doing is trying to make a point based on speculation and calling it truth. There is no truth or absolute to either side of this argument. To you, it's the truth; however, there are variables within the system that allow for chance which immediately makes it a non truth. Again, see McCown playing poorly yet the team winning ie the Browns and Jags wins. We had no right winning the Browns game yet here we stand at 3-2. Your easy tank theory is immature because you seem to ignore the fact that two teams play in a game. You still haven't challenged my point on that, instead resorting to name-calling to get your point across.

Having a higher pick in the draft doesn't guarantee success. If it did, the Brown's and Jags would be playoff teams. It only guarantees picking before the team who has a slightly better record than you. That pick, no matter how high, comes with a chance it will fail. There's no truth there. Just a desire for a better chance at a decent chance. Which is fine. Your stance on losing for a draft pick is fine. You have that right and you're not a moron for wanting the highest pick in the draft. Bottom line is that there are worse teams in the league than the Jets. Sorry, but as of right now, that is truth. Demeaning others for having an equally viable yet opposing viewpoint does nothing more than show your true colors. You will be a healthier, happier Maddog when you cease to make this correlation between tank and success. It doesn't, simply, work like that.

It's just sports. Sports are fun. Enjoy your sports.

Like I've repeated before, if you can look for a post made by @BrickTamland earlier in this thread , he said exactly what I said in a more PC manner , he comes across better than me, I lose my patience with people that have rocks as a brain . It's seems like I'm an a$$hole , really not , but at first I was really trying to convey my ideas then people came after so I had to grill them, I applaud the jet fans who do support what I say , a lot of them stay quiet .

5 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Your funny. I find it amazing that you haven't been banned yet. All these personal attacks and name calling yet your still here. Gotta be a record. Your act is old, tired and boring. Come back when you get some new material kid. Internet tough guys, gotta love 'em

image.png

Yea I should learn how to insult people like warfish passive aggressively so I could not get caught grilling people I guess , I'll remember that 

1 minute ago, Maddog45 said:

Yea I should learn how to insult people like warfish passive aggressively so I could not get caught grilling people I guess , I'll remember that 

No one cares. Can't you see that these guys own you? They bait you left and right and you keep taking it. Do you really think they give a damn about your opinion? To them your just filler. Its like watching a guy who has crapped his pants and the only one who can't see it is him.

Just now, Maddog45 said:

Haha people can't say anything that doesn't agree with you on this site huh ? Ok Kim Jong un , give me a damn break

It's not the disagreeing you dolt. It's your PISS POOR manner of communicating YOUR OPINION while $hitting on others as you do it. You CLEARLY aren't articulate enough to make a point without resorting to petulant name-calling; your misguided arrogance just leaves an even FOULER taste.

And YES, SUBTLE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE INSULTS are the key to jabbing back without getting banned. Warfish, as much as I usually don't agree with him, is smart enough to realize that and, thus, can freely swing at you with the rest admiring the just retribution to your own idiocy. 

:)

7 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

I'm hardly passive, and only rarely aggressive.

Good luck with your new posting style!

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

No one cares. Can't you see that these guys own you? They bait you left and right and you keep taking it. Do you really think they give a damn about your opinion? To them your just filler. Its like watching a guy who has crapped his pants and the only one who can't see it is him.

Whatever it's the Internet , this sh*t is funny to me , bunch of old men teaming up sh*t is hilarious and we're all jet fans the trash of the team seeps into its fans , hilarious . And nobody is owning anyone , gramps got owned by a damn kid compared to him  lmao

Just now, Maddog45 said:

Whatever it's the Internet , this sh*t is funny to me , bunch of old men teaming up sh*t is hilarious and we're all jet fans the trash of the team seeps into its fans , hilarious . And nobody is owning anyone , gramps got owned by a damn kid compared to him  lmao

Owned.  Big if true.

Like I've repeated before, if you can look for a post made by [mention=28781]BrickTamland[/mention] earlier in this thread , he said exactly what I said in a more PC manner , he comes across better than me, I lose my patience with people that have rocks as a brain . It's seems like I'm an a$$hole , really not , but at first I was really trying to convey my ideas then people came after so I had to grill them, I applaud the jet fans who do support what I say , a lot of them stay quiet .

PC aside, you haven't addressed anything in my argument besides my dislike in being called a moron. I'm over that, I've been called worse. How about the other stuff? How about your truth? How about listening to the other side of an argument and putting out an answer to back up your claims? It seems you can't do that. It seems you are resigned to an argument that, to this point, holds little water. It seems like you are resigned to let other people make your argument for you. You started the thread. I'm talking to you. Where is the rule that losing is a guarantee of future success? Because that's what it sounds like you're saying.

Just now, Maddog45 said:

Owned and still can't see it. Fine by me. image.png

1 minute ago, the Claw said:

PC aside, you haven't addressed anything in my argument besides my dislike in being called a moron. I'm over that, I've been called worse. How about the other stuff? How about your truth? How about listening to the other side of an argument and putting out an answer to back up your claims? It seems you can't do that. It seems you are resigned to an argument that, to this point, holds little water. It seems like you are resigned to let other people make your argument for you. You started the thread. I'm talking to you. Where is the rule that losing is a guarantee of future success? Because that's what it sounds like you're saying.

I'm would happily answer you questions man, but like I've said I had to defend my claims so much times to different people my posts could be a damn book already , if there's a feature that lets you look up posts use it , I lost the patience to write these long paragraphs especially since I'm on a iPhone typing this , just look up @BrickTamland post , he stumped warfish and his buddies , no one come after him , but after me , making me feel like trump in this sh*t lmao

4 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Owned and still can't see it. Fine by me. image.png

Owned because gramps PA attacking me thru the Internet ? Sure as hell not the football talk , also get off my jock , and get off his , unless you guys got something going on together go ahead and do what you guys do ?

I'm would happily answer you questions man, but like I've said I had to defend my claims so much times to different people my posts could be a damn book already , if there's a feature that lets you look up posts use it , I lost the patience to write these long paragraphs especially since I'm on a iPhone typing this , just look up [mention=28781]BrickTamland[/mention] post , he stumped warfish and his buddies , no one come after him , but after me , making me feel like trump in this sh*t lmao

I've read the whole thread (on an iPhone) and still haven't seen you truly defend your stance on the subject. I've seen a lot of chest pumping, but no real defense. Chest pumping is fine if you can back it up. I'll gladly listen, but if you're willing to let it go, I know what to think about your truth. That it is not truth. It is simply the rantings of an out of touch fan who can't back himself in a discussion. So congrats on that and your solution to all the problems facing your favorite football team.

5 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

And why this place ran so soft ? I can't come at somebody like I do or they get their period ? I would think a lot of us are from nj ny tristate area? It's a everyday thing , people soft now?

Your troll game needs work, sport.

I know it's close to your bed time but if you Paypal me a finsky I'll give you a couple pointers.

Just now, the Claw said:

I've read the whole thread (on an iPhone) and still haven't seen you truly defend your stance on the subject. I've seen a lot of chest pumping, but no real defense. Chest pumping is fine if you can back it up. I'll gladly listen, but if you're willing to let it go, I know what to think about your truth. That it is not truth. It is simply the rantings of an out of touch fan who can't back himself in a discussion. So congrats on that and your solution to all the problems facing your favorite football team.

Okay a quick summary for you once again , the staff should play petty or hack , they are unknowns , tell mcclown **** off he isn't taking us nowhere and him playing ****s our chances at darnold and Rosen, also he gets a big check just for starting a game . So staff should play the kids if it's just a lost season , if the kids are the answer and win games great draft weapons , if not great we have a great draft spot, and we get our qb. What is so hard of comprehending a win win situation? If kids win we found qb , lose we find qb . Quick summary , why wouldn't anybody with a brain do that I don't know .

Archived