Sheldon critical of Jets...or Seahawks...or both?

AFJF

7 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The Jets rank second to last in sacks this season. Only Tampa Bay is worse. Still glad?

we were 29th a year ago w/ Sheldon w/ just 26 sacks- 7 of them coming week 1 when he didn't play. we are averaging 1.4 sacks per game this year, w/ Sheldon last year we averaged 1.3 per game.

On 10/9/2017 at 11:02 AM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Sheldon with another monster game yesterday. Zero tackles for loss, zero tackles, zero sacks.....

We're five weeks into the season and Sheldon has 12 total tackles and zero sacks.

Where are all the clowns that called me out when I pointed out that Richardson was doing nothing after week 2 and that kearse alone was more value than Sheldon and we netted a free second round pick.

Let's not forget dumping mcdougle for Brooks and pryor for Davis.

Time to give macc a big extension.

No, time to give the Pro Player Scouts raises. Those are the guys who scour the waiver wires, practice squads and certain position-rich rosters for players to fill holes. Source: I'm related to one. 

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

we were 29th a year ago w/ Sheldon w/ just 26 sacks- 7 of them coming week 1 when he didn't play. we are averaging 1.4 sacks per game this year, w/ Sheldon last year we averaged 1.3 per game.

The reason, I think we all found out, was Snacks Harrison is no longer pushing up the middle of the pocket. So sad we let the best DL walk. 

On 10/9/2017 at 7:38 PM, sciond said:

So far Mac won this trade.....

even with those 2 plays

On point. Just that 2nd rounder alone was enough but acquiring Kearney pushed it over. sweet deal for us. Kearse has been a good #1 wide out and has produced. Kind of a savior for this offense if you think about it. No one else would of really been able to take those reigns properly if he hasn't had been traded here. Enuwa/Kearse/Robbie/Stewart really seems like a nice core

16 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

The reason, I think we all found out, was Snacks Harrison is no longer pushing up the middle of the pocket. So sad we let the best DL walk. 

well his new team isn't doing very well either but yeah I'd prefer to still have him.

Archived