" New doomsday scenario for Jets : Giants land USC QB Sam Darnold in draft ' ~ ~ ~

kelly

I have watched:

36 seasons of Jet football, missing a handful of games over that span. Watched every game of the Kotite era, every game of a 1-15 season, basically every game of what has been, for the most part, a sh*tshow.

If Darnold or Rosen turn out to be one of the best QB's in football in a Giant's uniform, that might be the thing that sends me over the side, never to return.

6 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I have watched:

36 seasons of Jet football, missing a handful of games over that span. Watched every game of the Kotite era, every game of a 1-15 season, basically every game of what has been, for the most part, a sh*tshow.

If Darnold or Rosen turn out to be one of the best QB's in football in a Giant's uniform, that might be the thing that sends me over the side, never to return.

AS have I, but as Tom Petty said: "I won't Back Down."

See YA! 

8 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

AS have I, but as Tom Petty said: "I won't Back Down."

See YA! 

Why try to rub it in my face? Why add the extra kick in the ass? Do you know me? Have I done something to you? Are you still in high school or miss it?

And while we're at it, who do you imagine you're not backing down from?

Here's an exercise: Say what you just typed out loud in front of people and tell me if you don't feel like an idiot.

19 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Why try to rub it in my face? Why add the extra kick in the ass? Do you know me? Have I done something to you? Are you still in high school or miss it?

And while we're at it, who do you imagine you're not backing down from?

Here's an exercise: Say what you just typed out loud in front of people and tell me if you don't feel like an idiot.

OR 

you can stop the TIRED and LAME "WOE IS ME" drivel of a whiney SOJF who joins the other lemmings declaring they're DONE w/this team and BACK OFF THE LEDGE b/c of something that HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET? 

29 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You should try your own exercise and see how stupid that sounds, aloud or in private. :rolleyes:

So as I said, SEE YA!

And no I don't KNOW you, but you've advertised your deviant ways:

Gimp.jpg

LOL! :lol:

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

OR 

you can stop the TIRED and LAME "WOE IS ME" drivel of a whiney SOJF who joins the other lemmings declaring they're DONE w/this team and BACK OFF THE LEDGE b/c of something that HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET? 

You should try your own exercise and see how stupid that sounds, aloud or in private. :rolleyes:

So as I said, SEE YA!

Ok, I have a rule about spending  too much time talking to morons.

4 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Anyone else notice the powerful scent of douche permeating most threads recently?

Have you been immersed with that scent so much you can detect it through a computer screen? 

It's all relative. To say it wreaks of a sanitary product in this forum, as a metaphor, is like saying there was no entrance exam required in order to participate here, sadly obvious by the content of its posters . :P

4 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Have you been immersed with that scent so much you can detect it through a computer screen? 

It's all relative. To say it wreaks of a sanitary product in this forum, as a metaphor, is like saying there was no entrance exam required in order to participate here, sadly obvious by the content of its posters . :P

I checked your account twice for anything that would prevent you from leaving. So it's sadly obvious you are the only thing keepin you here among the posters of this site. I can check again if you like . 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I checked your account twice for anything that would prevent you from leaving. So it's sadly obvious you are the only thing keep you here among the posters of this site. I can check again if you like . 

I haven't resorted to personal insults, but if you FEEL that I should be banned, so be it.

Just please be consistent in laying down the law, as I haven't whined about being personally attacked, like the example below from another poster,  but am getting the admonishment. 

20 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Ok, I have a rule about spending  too much time talking to morons.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

That article is spot on!!!  I've definitely been kept up at night as I've ignored the
Jets 3-2 start and focused on the 0-5 NYG drafting a USC QB (who have an awful history)
who has shown to be a turnover machine  B)

3 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

I haven't resorted to personal insults, but if you FEEL that I should be banned, so be it.

Just please be consistent in laying down the law, as I haven't whined about being personally attacked, like the example below from another poster,  but am getting the admonishment. 

Whatever. :rolleyes:

You complained about the posters here. I saw nothing keeping you here other than you. Whatever 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You complained about the posters here. I saw nothing keeping you here other than you. Whatever 

THE JETS, :(, sadly have me coming back for more here.

I used to come here to read any relevant Jets articles, but alas, it's either Kelly or I, who try to keep relevant Jets info on here as opposed to semi-suicidal bitter SOJFs that do NOTHING but complain and whine like greek tragedies. 

EVEN when we're the BEST FB TEAM in NYC?!?!?!

I'll keep searching for a better alternative, until then. . . . :D

28 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

THE JETS, :(, sadly have me coming back for more here.

I used to come here to read any relevant Jets articles, but alas, it's either Kelly or I, who try to keep relevant Jets info on here as opposed to semi-suicidal bitter SOJFs that do NOTHING but complain and whine like greek tragedies. 

EVEN when we're the BEST FB TEAM in NYC?!?!?!

I'll keep searching for a better alternative, until then. . . . :D

Welcome back. 

Missing out on a top QB is bad, but why do we care what the Giants do? How many mortal enemies do we need? We are not Sheldon Cooper; I realize when we suck we care what other teams do, but they are a joke - a true circus; yet nobody cares. 

And, the Giants problem is with their OL and WRs and not their QB at this point.

Archived