Sign in to follow this  
batman10023

guns n roses

21 hours ago, batman10023 said:

has anyone seen them on the latest tour?  they are playing soon in nyc area and wondering if we should go see them.  thanks

Saw them last July in MetLife and seeing them tonight.

My older brother couldn't make it up from Miami for the show and I have an extra Section B Row 14 Floor seat.

Interested?

I have hard ticket and can also forward via phone. I'm upset about letting a $$$ ticket go to complete waist. 

DO IT! The show is AWESOME!!!

9 hours ago, batman10023 said:

and what time are they suppose to go on stage?

They went on at 7:45 and played until some time after 11ish. It was an INCREDIBLE concert for about 3 1/2 hours- those Tix were wORTH the price (private lounge & bar, upfront view, private merchandise stand) - and they played a great balance of their catalogue. Axel was really enjoying himself and Slash had some SICK solos. Do yourself a favor and see them either tomorrow at Prudential in Newark or at MSG.

MAY go back Sunday or Monday night in the nosebleeds w/a StubHub ticket, you can tell they LOVE performing in front of a crowd. I'm just OVERLOADED with musical joy right now. :-) 

WHAT A NIGHT!!!

GnR and Yanks UPSET the Indians!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

I saw some clips on twitter and it looked awesome.  We are going to try to go Monday night.  looks like it was worth it.   I like concerts in the garden.