Jump to content
kevinc855

Brady doesn’t practice

Recommended Posts

Unless he is really hurt Brady will play. He will play because he is a competitor. He will play because he hates the Jets. Finally, he will play because he wants to play another 2-4 years and he doesn't want anyone questioning his durability and asking whether or not it is worth keeping Garrapollo over himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I don't care. As long as the Pats lose I feel joy. I don;t even care who they are playing.

Very, very true. I had been hoping for 1-15 but there's just no way to do anything other than root like hell against the Pats. I mean, if it were week 17 and losing would lock up the top pick it would still be hard but I'd want them to lose. Sadly, a Rats loss is almost as good as a Jets win, in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Unless he is really hurt Brady will play. He will play because he is a competitor. He will play because he hates the Jets. Finally, he will play because he wants to play another 2-4 years and he doesn't want anyone questioning his durability and asking whether or not it is worth keeping Garrapollo over himself.

ohhh shuttt uppp

he plays for a paycheck like the rest of them. No human being walks around wondering what anyone thinks of their legacy.

 old retired players are just that = Old retired players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Brady was suspended for those 4 games last year my pessimistic attitude said "Great. 4 games worth of hits and wear and tear that he won't be taking."

I know he's sort of a genetic freak, but these hits, knockdowns, rushed throws, general throwing motions etc. do add up over the course of a season. 

It's worth monitoring... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps after beating he's now getting, playing till he's 50 may not be in his thoughts. He's got away with it for a long time. I hope the game and Father Time is catching up with him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Darron Lee will end his career on Sunday...... and welcome to 15  years of Jimmy Garropolo leading the Pats to 6 Super Bowl appearances (winning 4 and losing two to Sam Darnold's Giants). 

The mo lewis hit on bledsoe once again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Darron Lee will end his career on Sunday...... and welcome to 15  years of Jimmy Garropolo leading the Pats to 6 Super Bowl appearances (winning 4 and losing two to Sam Darnold's Giants). 

DAMMIT! It never ends!

 

In all seriousness he's gonna play on sunday and look like his usual self. The Pats are known for BS Injury reports before games.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just the Jets luck.  The one year the Pats are vulnerable and the Jets have Josh McGown at QB, whom they thought they could coast to tanking with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Perhaps after beating he's now getting, playing till he's 50 may not be in his thoughts. He's got away with it for a long time. I hope the game and Father Time is catching up with him. 

i mean time catches everyone. the idea of him playing another 4 years is a joke really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDL_JET said:

Brady will sit this game out, Jet fans think it'll be an easy win. Garrapollo tears them apart and we all go back to bashing Mac and Bowles and entire roster.  

Doesn't this gloss over the important part of this narrative?  The Jets give Garoppolo a 7 year $250M contract and he proceeds to suck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DMan77 said:

When Brady was suspended for those 4 games last year my pessimistic attitude said "Great. 4 games worth of hits and wear and tear that he won't be taking."

I know he's sort of a genetic freak, but these hits, knockdowns, rushed throws, general throwing motions etc. do add up over the course of a season. 

It's worth monitoring... 

100% agree, My sentiments last year were the 4 games off actually helped him through the season and be fresher at the end.

This year he has to face a full season at 40 and he's taking more hits, flushes and knockdowns  than I've seen him take.

Looking at his tape through 5 weeks, this is just my arbitrary view but I don't think his play is coming to him as easy as it used to.

 

As you say, worth monitoring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×