Brady doesn’t practice

kevinc855

1 hour ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Brady will play just because, and hopefully one of the lbs or DL will hit him right where it hurts early on the game....not to injure him...just hard enough so he feels significant pain throughout the whole game.

Just hard enough that he's afraid to ever stand in the pocket ever again and he becomes Mark Sanchez like. 

I don't want him to retire until he embarrasses himself a year or so.  

5 hours ago, The Walrus said:

100% agree, My sentiments last year were the 4 games off actually helped him through the season and be fresher at the end.

This year he has to face a full season at 40 and he's taking more hits, flushes and knockdowns  than I've seen him take.

Looking at his tape through 5 weeks, this is just my arbitrary view but I don't think his play is coming to him as easy as it used to.

As you say, worth monitoring.

I think he's starting to go through menopause.

7 hours ago, MDL_JET said:

Brady will sit this game out, Jet fans think it'll be an easy win. Garrapollo tears them apart and we all go back to bashing Mac and Bowles and entire roster.  

If Brady doesn't play the Jets win.

7 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Like he really needs practice to stick it to the Jets....

this and what does he even need to practice?! He's been running the same shlt for 17 years 

He's gonna play... Jets will not touch him... His O-line will get away with holding all day and jets will lose a "close" game 

I'd say the Pats game plan will be to jump out to the biggest lead as possible as fast as possible playing like they are down 21 in the 2nd half from the start of the game so they can get Jimmy G in there as quick as possible to keep Brady healthy, and get as much rest as possible to heal up, and IF the Jets start this game the way they started their first 5 games they will accomplish this for easily, hopefully Bowles understands scoring 20 points, or less in regulation (yes we have not scored more then 20 points in a game with our superstar 38 year old fountain of youth 70%+ completion rate QB) is an automatic lose, and if the game plan is not to try, and play like the Jets are down 14 points from the start, and get aggressive from the get go they might as not even show up, or AFTER the Anthem walk on to the field, and kneel in forfeit.  Conservative ball is not something that should even be discussed in this weeks meeting rooms, the Jets should be drawing up a game plan that has them taking all the short routes they have been running that the Pats have on film, and run them all out of the same formations, and start all the short routes the same to only have at least 1-2 routes have a double move every play to turn it deep up the field to try, and catch the Pats off guard early before they adjust to get some early points on the board, it is the only way the Jets can stay in this game, or win this game do what they did in the 2010 playoffs take it right to them from the opening kickoff, and don't let off the pedal, if they don't execute they can at least feel good to know they gave it their best try, and efforts to try, and beat them.  

My.02 anyways.

3 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

I'd say the Pats game plan will be to jump out to the biggest lead as possible as fast as possible playing like they are down 21 in the 2nd half from the start of the game so they can get Jimmy G in there as quick as possible to keep Brady healthy, and get as much rest as possible to heal up, and IF the Jets start this game the way they started their first 5 games they will accomplish this for easily, hopefully Bowles understands scoring 20 points, or less in regulation (yes we have not scored more then 20 points in a game with our superstar 38 year old fountain of youth 70%+ completion rate QB) is an automatic lose, and if the game plan is not to try, and play like the Jets are down 14 points from the start, and get aggressive from the get go they might as not even show up, or AFTER the Anthem walk on to the field, and kneel in forfeit.  Conservative ball is not something that should even be discussed in this weeks meeting rooms, the Jets should be drawing up a game plan that has them taking all the short routes they have been running that the Pats have on film, and run them all out of the same formations, and start all the short routes the same to only have at least 1-2 routes have a double move every play to turn it deep up the field to try, and catch the Pats off guard early before they adjust to get some early points on the board, it is the only way the Jets can stay in this game, or win this game do what they did in the 2010 playoffs take it right to them from the opening kickoff, and don't let off the pedal, if they don't execute they can at least feel good to know they gave it their best try, and efforts to try, and beat them.  

My.02 anyways.

Bowles allowed Morton to drive for a field goal at the end of the half which completely shocked me. I think it changed the game.

I suppose anything is possible. I wouldn't count on any passes over 10 yards until we're down 17. Maybe one shot down the sideline. 

If Bowles can learn from last week that you should take what the defense gives you then he wouldn't be a bad coach. Morton did run those few big plays where he broke tendencies. Now if we could start the game that way then open the middle, and the run, then mix those up throughout the game we may have something. 

I can dream right? Maybe Stewart can get a few routes as well. I know, I'm getting carried away. Expect 12 of 15 for 50 yards passing first half. 

One thing to hang your hat on if you think the Jets can pull this out Sunday is the fact the Jets under Bowles VS the Pats at home is good, 2015 won in OT, and last year when the team was already like 3-8 the Jets had a 17-16 lead with the ball with 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, and down 5 points 22-17 with the ball at the 2 minute warning with 2 timeouts which is an eternity in the NFL to drive for a game winning score, but sh*tzpatrick went, and fumbled it away to NE on the 2nd play of the drive ending the game.

So I guess I'm saying there is a chance!  

20 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Think we are all rooting for a win this week...I mean...****..I love Rosen but it's the PATRIOTS. Man we have to. I know too many snudy ass Patriot  fans. We have to take the division this Sunday. I will be extremely mad if we don't...tanker or not...which I am.

I'm sorta with you. I just hate the Pats that much. My guess I'll  get over it quick if they blow us out tho

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:29 PM, The Walrus said:

100% agree, My sentiments last year were the 4 games off actually helped him through the season and be fresher at the end.

This year he has to face a full season at 40 and he's taking more hits, flushes and knockdowns  than I've seen him take.

Looking at his tape through 5 weeks, this is just my arbitrary view but I don't think his play is coming to him as easy as it used to.

As you say, worth monitoring.

Watch a little closer.  No Edelman, 0-line play inferior (especially Solder).  Nice try though.

7 hours ago, Garb said:

Watch a little closer.  No Edelman, 0-line play inferior (especially Solder).  Nice try though.

Sure understood, could be protection and 32 Hits and 16 sacks in 5 games bears that out. Still, worth monitoring how all that affects him at the tail end.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived