Time for the most beautiful run in franchise history

SenorGato

13 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

I takes a lot of luck to lose 11 straight and our Jets are a historically unlucky team.:blink:

True story but hopefully they really believe they can do it this time and will it to be so. 

Maybe the league's script writers can help. I am almost counting on that to be the case actually, very dramatic. 

13 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

Bunch slack-jawed crybabies here. We're on a 3-game winning streak. We're fighting for 1st place on Sunday against our most hated rival. Playoffs are coming.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/NFLpowerrankingsx171010/nfl-2017-week-6-power-rankings-kansas-city-chiefs-green-bay-packers-atlanta-falcons-lead-playoff-chances

nyj.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

25. New York Jets

2017 record: 3-2
Week 5 ranking: No. 26gn-arrow.png

1.3 percent chance. The Jets have three wins! The unexpected start has nearly doubled the Jets' chances of making the playoffs. But don't get too excited. FPI gives still gives them the sixth-lowest chances in the NFL, but that's still up from 0.6 percent at the start of the season.

31 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/NFLpowerrankingsx171010/nfl-2017-week-6-power-rankings-kansas-city-chiefs-green-bay-packers-atlanta-falcons-lead-playoff-chances

nyj.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

25. New York Jets

2017 record: 3-2
Week 5 ranking: No. 26gn-arrow.png

1.3 percent chance. The Jets have three wins! The unexpected start has nearly doubled the Jets' chances of making the playoffs. But don't get too excited. FPI gives still gives them the sixth-lowest chances in the NFL, but that's still up from 0.6 percent at the start of the season.

Look at the blowhard who wrote that. 

4 hours ago, PCP63 said:

Bunch slack-jawed crybabies here. We're on a 3-game winning streak. We're fighting for 1st place on Sunday against our most hated rival. Playoffs are coming.

ooooooooooo "slack jaw"

creative! Wake me up when we take out KC/CAR/DEN/GB/ATL or any other team not named Miami. It's the beginning of October. You only get to make this statement if we are sniffing 1st place in at the LEAST the beginning of December. Other than that scenario It sounds comical.

9 hours ago, SenorGato said:

0-11, baby! Get it done! 

WHY?  0-11 gets the Jets the 5th pick in the draft, there will be 4 teams that will either go 2 wins, or less, or tie the 3-13 record the Jets would post, and picking 3,4, or 5 does nothing for the Jets this year except wonder what if.

8 hours ago, SenorGato said:

True story but hopefully they really believe they can do it this time and will it to be so. 

Maybe the league's script writers can help. I am almost counting on that to be the case actually, very dramatic. 

The league's script writers are to busy making sure the Giants have another franchise QB ready to go as soon as Eli decides to hang it up, or the Giants boot him.

8 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

The league's script writers are to busy making sure the Giants have another franchise QB ready to go as soon as Eli decides to hang it up, or the Giants boot him.

yeah they want to give the giants another starter to miss the playoffs 7 of 9 seasons during his prime.

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

How did he and they do those other two seasons?

his D/STs carried him to 2 titles.  w/ SB talent around him he led that group to 10 and 9 wins, led league in INTs that first SB season.  he's an average QB, he's be crushed by jet fans if he had the same career here b/.c if here his D wouldn't have carried him to a single title.

36 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

his D/STs carried him to 2 titles.  w/ SB talent around him he led that group to 10 and 9 wins, led league in INTs that first SB season.  he's an average QB, he's be crushed by jet fans if he had the same career here b/.c if here his D wouldn't have carried him to a single title.

Eli would have two Superbowls with Rex coaching Mangini's defense. Jet fans would have been fine with that. Don't answer me and tell me Sanchez is better than Eli either. 

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Eli would have two Superbowls with Rex coaching Mangini's defense. Jet fans would have been fine with that. Don't answer me and tell me Sanchez is better than Eli either. 

ugh no.  again, he's never won a playoff game where his D has allowed more than 20 points.  he would have had no shot here and would have been run out of town by Jet fans the way Sanchez was.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

ugh no.  again, he's never won a playoff game where his D has allowed more than 20 points.  he would have had no shot here and would have been run out of town by Jet fans the way Sanchez was.

He came up big in his two biggest games of his career. Eli is mediocre QB that game up big in the two biggest games of his career. That is fact. Factity fact fact.  As a Jet fan I personally would take that. Factity fact fact fact. 

On 10/12/2017 at 2:48 PM, southparkcpa said:

I wish I could Unfortunately I am having to go to my sons flag football. So I am dvr'ing the game and going to try to watch it on my phone. Another Sunday and I would be game.

Archived