Time for the most beautiful run in franchise history

SenorGato

LOL - this thread title gets me every time.

Losses this year won't sting for me like years past. I want them to win, but they have to develop kids. So it is time to start doing that at the QB position. No excuse not to.

46 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Things are looking up! 

You called it, Gato.  The team lost it's way for a few weeks there but they seem to be back on track now.  Play tough, lose close, develop the talent and maybe, if we're really lucky, shake the HC loose in the offseason.  

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

You called it, Gato.  The team lost it's way for a few weeks there but they seem to be back on track now.  Play tough, lose close, develop the talent and maybe, if we're really lucky, shake the HC loose in the offseason.  

I actually don’t care too much about the Bowles thing one way or another. Get a QB 

Just now, SenorGato said:

I actually don’t care too much about the Bowles thing one way or another. Get a QB 

You should.  Getting a young QB with Bowles still running the team is like giving a perfect NY strip steak to a guy with his jaw wired shut.  

10 minutes ago, nycdan said:

You should.  Getting a young QB with Bowles still running the team is like giving a perfect NY strip steak to a guy with his jaw wired shut.  

Meh, SSDD with the next sap if there’s no QB just as it’s been time and time again. 

Archived