DFS Week 6 NFL 

JetNation

nfl-dfs.jpg

Here we go. Always be sure to check the vegas lines. Find the high scoring games and highlight them. I focus on these games for my cash lineups. If the game is a close one with high total I really look for cash players in that game. These teams should be moving up and down the field all day and hopefully score lots of points. 

I will highlight players that I want to use by giving them stars (see below). These are players for both GPP and Cash Lineups. 

5-STARs 

• Quarterback: Matt Ryan ,  Drew Bree’s 
  • Running Back: Kareem Hunt, L.Fournette, Melvin Gordon 
  • Receivers : Pierre Garcon,Keenan Allen , Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Jones 
  • Defense: Denver, Houston  

4-STARs 

• Quarterback:  Aaron Rodgers ,Doug Baldwin  
  • Running Back: La’veon Bell, Todd Gurley 
  • Receivers: Doug Baldwin, Larry Fitzgerald, Jarvis Landry, TY Hilton 
  • Defense:  Atlanta Falcons, NE Pats 

3-STARs 

• Quarterback: Deshaun Watson, Marcus Mariota 
  • Running Back: Mark Ingram, Lamar Miller 
  • Receivers:  Davante Adams, Michael Thomas, Mike Evans 
  • Defense: Jacksonville, Baltimore 

Chalk Stacks to Use 

Aaron Rodgers- Devante Adams 

Ryan- Jones-Sanu 

Newton- Christian MCcaffrey- Benjamin 

Drew Bree’s- Michael Thomas 

Contrarian Stacks 

Mitch Trubisky- Wright- this could be an interesting play that will be under 1%  

Carson Palmer-  Jaron Brown 

Brian Hoyer- Pierre Garcon 

Eli Manning- Evan Engram 

In the Lions game Ameer Abdullah has a 150-yard day. Arizona is so weak stopping the run. 

Lamar Miller is a back.  Volume equal points, so for cash games I will take Miller and Hunt and move on.  Wide receivers you can see who I like above but Brown, Benjamin, Jones, Fitzgerald and Baldwin are my front runners. 

For Kickers, I am looking at Bryant, Bailey, Prater and Dawson. 

If you are playing the Million Dollar contests on both sites you need to find a player or players that have upside but will be low owned. I really like the combination of Brian Hoyer and Pierre Garcon. I played them week one and they did not click. This week I believe Garcon will see 10 targets.  They will be playing from behind and Hoyer will be throwing all day. I believe Garcon has the best chance for a big game. I would not play that combo in smaller contests as it a boom or bust play.  

Cash Game Players to Consider: 

QB: Brady, Cousins, Rodgers, Bree’s, Ryan 

RB: Hunt, Miller, Fournette , Gordon 

WR: Brown, Jones,  ,Evans ,Nelson, AJ Green, Michael Thomas 

TE: Ertz and Engram 

Kickers: Matt Bryant, Justin Tucker, Mason Crosby, Dan Bailey 

Defense: Denver 

GPP Players to Consider: 

QB: Bree’s, Ryan, Hoyer, Winston, Mariota

RB:  Bell, , Freeman, Murray, Ajayi, Gurley, Hunt, Powell, Kamara 

WR:  Evans, Brown, Jones, Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper, Dez Bryant, Pierre Garcon, Hopkins 

Kicker; Bryant, Gostkowski, Vinateri 

Defense:  Denver, Seattle, Rams, Bills,  

Some contrarian plays in GPPs; Play your QB with two wide receivers from same game if total projected points is over 50.  Hook up a punt returner and his defense. If he can run back a TD you will get point for both positions.  

I am posting free DFS lineups on our site for you to use. The lineups will be up dated right until lock.  Please visit www.fantasysportsus.com and you can email me at Ian@fantasysportsus.com.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
ezVKA-Vgcmk

Click here to read the full story...

You daily fantasy players want a solid, cheap option?  This is MY OWN advice.

Try Adam Humphries.  Peterson to cover Evans.  Jameis and D-Jax not on same page.  Honey Badger on Brate.

Which leaves, that's right? Humphries to attack the weak links.

Archived