******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********

Spoot-Face

Just now, T0mShane said:

Like to know where all those disgusting pro-tank snow-flakes have been hiding for this first half. Probably out rallying fake voters for Bernie.

This game is exactly the reason I'm pro-tank.  While I can't help but root for us to win (at least today), can you imagine if we had a real QB for this game?!  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picking up the flag on that hit to the helmet changed the momentum of this game.  It's entirely true that what happened afterward is entirely on the Jets.  But the Pats were reeling and the Jets were rolling and had that flag been enforced it would have stayed that way with the Jets likely scoring. (That penalty would have put them in FG range.)  The Jets don't have the personnel that the Pats do and momentum is a huge part of the game.  It's inarguable that the Pats get favorable treatment from the refs.  And not just against the Jets.  New ball game in the second half.  I still like our chances.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

This game is over.

**** Todd Bowles.  He’s a coward piece of sh*t mother ****er.  He can suck a dick and go to hell.  He’s a heartless piece of sh*t fraud of a coach.  Never seen a worse game manager in my life.  Worthless cock sucker wasted everything on D and can’t make a ******* single stop when it matters.  

Coaches coach players play , be mad at the players who didn't execute

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

What a sh*t show. Obvious pushoff by Gronk in end zone, not called. Next play TR Gronk when Adams suits the bed. Meh.

Ealy was suppose to jam him and instead helped push him in the direction he was going. You're nuts if you saw that as on Adams. If anything scheme or poor execution on Ealy.

Todd Bowels is just awful  its amazing.

he started the game with nothing to lose so he let the offense play open and pass.

as soon as they are up 14-0 he go back to his patent conservative run the ball approach 

can they fire this pos already ?

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

This game is over.

**** Todd Bowles.  He’s a coward piece of sh*t mother ****er.  He can suck a dick and go to hell.  He’s a heartless piece of sh*t fraud of a coach.  Never seen a worse game manager in my life.  Worthless cock sucker wasted everything on D and can’t make a ******* single stop when it matters.  

This 

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

he started the game with nothing to lose so he let the offense play open and pass.

as soon as they are up 14-0 he go back to his patent conservative run the ball approach 

Yes. This.

Yes. This.

Yes. This.

The Pats know how to create momentum for themselves. There has been times where we've been able to overcome it. The run game hasn't been that effective so they must use a lot of short underneath passes and take the occasional shot down field, but also credit to the Pats for making adjustments.

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I suppose this is a bad time to point out that Deshaun Watson looks incredible again.

Only defender worth a top pick is a shut down corner or a primo pass rusher. Safety, WTF. NO PASS RUSH, THIS OLD BASTARD IS GONNA PICK THEM APART. 

Archived