******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********

Spoot-Face

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

he's a 37 year-old journeyman playing surprisingly well.   if you expected more than what you are getting it's on you not him.   

He is missing wide ope WR’s and  looks like a rookie qb in the pocket, feeling phantom pressure and taking poorly timed sacks and burning TO’s throwing INTs ..... not good 

2 minutes ago, the Claw said:

He's just a silly little man-boy. Don't let him get under your skin.

Yeah, any other day he wouldn’t. Pats game and he roots for Jets to get hurt and us to lose and negreps folks mad about the refs?

Thats not just tank vs no tank differences of opinion. He’s a Pats troll here to piss off Jets Fans.

Because EVERY Jets fan is mad at the refs today.

Just now, Stark said:

He is missing wide ope WR’s and  looks like a rookie qb in the pocket, feeling phantom pressure and taking poorly timed sacks and burning TO’s throwing INTs ..... not good 

Its quite simple he sucks and theres a reason he's a journeyman, but Macc sees it differently. 

Cowherd said that technically the replay crew was right. Even though they overturned a call on the field. I didn't hear his entire explanation. The SNY guys said it was the worst call they ever saw just like Dan Fouts did. So is a bobble going into the end zone considered a fumble. The ball never hit the ground. He made the catch then bobbled it and then hit the pylon. So if the moment he hits the pylon he doesn't have complete possession is that defined as a fumble in the end zone. 

4 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Agree with everything but Anderson. If we had a qb to get him the ball, I think he'd be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anderson is fast, has pretty good hands and can attack the ball instead letting it come to him, but the dude is weak, and is routinely out-muscled. I hereby dub him "Tiny Receiver".

Yeah, any other day he wouldn’t. Pats game and he roots for Jets to get hurt and us to lose and negreps folks mad about the refs?
Thats not just tank vs no tank differences of opinion. He’s a Pats troll here to piss off Jets Fans.

No doubt.

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Yeah says a lot about you as a so-called Jets fan that youd. Negrep THIS sentiment MadDog.

With every post and rep you prove you’re just here to troll

The refs did it for our own good , I see the positives out of sh*t shows

Bottom line. The Jets are not as good as so many here wish to think.  Nor are they as bad as I, and many others here claimed.  The Pats are an above average team this year. Their D is atrocious.  We played hard but we made so many poor decisions throughout the game which falls on Bowles.  McCowan has made this team somewhat competitive.  He's been just good enough to make us the top team in the low tier of the NFL.  Browns Niners Bears Jets.  That falls on Mac for wasting the opportunity to let the kids play instead of opting out for a 38 year old retread like McCowan.  This could have been a much more interesting team had Mac allowed Petty and Hack play the entire year. Even if we went 0-16, it would still  have allowed us to see what we had in these two and the others would still have had game field experience.  

Anderson is fast, has pretty good hands and can attack the ball instead letting it come to him, but the dude is weak, and is routinely out-muscled. I hereby dub him "Tiny Receiver".

I can agree with being weak and maybe soft. If he put
On some weight ... didn't lose speed or flexibility he'd be a real weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

The refs didnt give them 21 straight points, they simply took away 7 from the Jets. 

True, but they gave them momentum.  Jets were about to go up 3 scores, instead they pick up the helmet to helmet flag and give them 30 yards on the bs PI call making it a one score game.

You have to see how that changed the game.

8 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

We couldn't stop them on offense no way we win that game, ref did do some bullsh*t , but we weren't gonna close the game

Actually we closed both halves until the refs stepped in.  The Pats had one burst, begun by ref's picking up a PF flag and making up a PI call from whole cloth, through most of the third quarter.  Before and after that it was all Jets.  If not for stealing a TD from us on another made up call from NY office,we'd have been lining up for a winning FG in the end instead of throwing a Hail Mary pass.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

If McCown didn’t greatly under throw him down the sideline he would have had a long TD. Actually MCCown seems to throw behind Anderson a lot. If he could lead him he wouldn’t get outmuscled.  He is tiny though

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Yeah says a lot about you as a so-called Jets fan that youd. Negrep THIS sentiment MadDog.

With every post and rep you prove you’re just here to troll

As the self-appointed ambassador to the Real Fans, I feel it is my obligation to extend my hand and declare that Maddog does not represent the Wu Tank Clan, as a whole.

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'll never be a flats fan in my life , only thing I'll say is that Brady is the goat, but in the end **** the flats. He them and their fans , I might hate every qb that starts for this team who is trash even more. Like ol mcclownwise

4 minutes ago, BigO said:

Bottom line. The Jets are not as good as so many here wish to think.  Nor are they as bad as I, and many others here claimed.  The Pats are an above average team this year. Their D is atrocious.  We played hard but we made so many poor decisions throughout the game which falls on Bowles.  McCowan has made this team somewhat competitive.  He's been just good enough to make us the top team in the low tier of the NFL.  Browns Niners Bears Jets.  That falls on Mac for wasting the opportunity to let the kids play instead of opting out for a 38 year old retread like McCowan.  This could have been a much more interesting team had Mac allowed Petty and Hack play the entire year. Even if we went 0-16, it would still  have allowed us to see what we had in these two and the others would still have had game field experience.  

There is zero young talent on the roster. Mccown has been playing as well as anyone could have hoped considering what he is and his age. Williams has given the Jets nothing, neither has Mo. The first round safety makes a nice tackle every few games. He has zero interceptions and hardly much impact. The back they drafted is slow and bad. None of the receivers are getting much burn. Signing Jenkins and him having a come to jesus is bascially Maccagnan's one decent move.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

As the self-appointed ambassador to the Real Fans, I feel it is my obligation to extend my hand and declare that Maddog does not represent the Wu Tank Clan, as a whole.

It's okay spoot that name is so corny , I'll stay with my tank mobbbbb. We're the real face of the tank , we'll give it to you how it is , like real New Yorkers and jersey peeps

3 minutes ago, BigO said:

Bowles decides who plays not Mac. I don’t blame Mac for bringing in an old veteran QB, but I blame Bowles for not trying to see if he has a young back up QB or maybe something more. 

7 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Todd Bowles his usual comatose self in press conference. Just once I would like him to show some emotion especially after an abomination of a game by the officials. 

A gerbil with multiple strokes shows more pep than Todd Bowles.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Robbie Anderson SUCKS I've been saying it since last season dude is an imposter not an NFL WR 

McCown doesn’t have the physical ability to utilize Anderson he always is throwing late and behind him

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

If McCown didn’t greatly under throw him down the sideline he would have had a long TD. Actually MCCown seems to throw behind Anderson a lot. If he could lead him he wouldn’t get outmuscled.  He is tiny though

I would love to see what Petty could do with Anderson. From what I recall, they we're really building upon their chemistry in the pre-season.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I would love to see what Petty could do with Anderson. From what I recall, they we're really building upon their chemistry in the pre-season.

I would love to see Petty get the rest of the season in this offense. He’s either going to show he sucks or that he doesn’t and maybe he is worth keeping around as a back up. I have no faith in “baby” Hack he looks so lost even against 3’s and 4’s

Archived