******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********

Spoot-Face

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

I don't like to complain about officiating, but that is as bad as it gets. Just indefensible.

Listen why are we watching these games if they are literally going to make crap up so that a given team can win.  

It is a waste of time and an insult to fans of real competition.  

They'll be a release by the NFL that the call was wrong.  Or worse, they'll doctor the tape.  You can't lose possession once you've had it unless the ball hits the ground or is in another player's possession.  This is just another wet kiss to Kraft by the NFL.

Who Evermay the school needs to be fired tomorrow. my God how many times are we going to be screwed by poor officiating. And it always seems to be in favor of the pets. You want to why ratings are going in the sh*tter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Bugg said:

It's nice money; he was a 1st rounder. 

Are we arguing about his contract or his sucking ass? I'll concede he is not the highest paid DL in the NFL, but he does right now suck ass at football. 

You said he was on a big contract so we're arguing his contract.  His contract is based off of his draft slot.  He's not on a big contract.  He's on a deal that the CBA dictates he gets.  You're high.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Go **** yourself a$$hole. And keep the neg reps coming, I got 16,000+ more you trolling little Pats rooting ****stick.

Hey gramps I'll let you know when I care about rep on an internet site .... you love the show by mcclownwise??? This is put on for the people just like you . You're cool because you have a million rep points haha 

Archived