Jump to content

******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Rodgers out for the year, ratings in the tank, fixed games, vague look at me protests. Go NFL.

The NBA being a non-competitive Warriors Invitational combined with an Astros-Dodgers World Series will bail the NFL out for months.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am way more angry that I’d expect. A loss is acceptable. Losing this way, robbed by a dozen plus sh*tty biased calls, is enraging.

This was the worst called game I can recall. Absolute result-changing work by the stripes.

Go **** yourself a$$hole. And keep the neg reps coming, I got 16,000+ more you trolling little Pats rooting ****stick.

Posted Images

This microscopic regulation of the game by the officials is destroying the sport. No one knows what a catch is anymore, PI and Roughing the Passer calls seem totally random and arbitrary, and then you have calls like today that boggle the mind. The game is becoming unwatchable compared to what it was even 10 years ago. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

Okay, this stuff about Deshaun Watson has got to stop.

NOBODY in their right mind would have picked him at six.

If we were this stupid to do this, he would not have had the offense he does in Houston.  

 

Who knows we were also not supposed to be able to win a game

Link to post
Share on other sites
lol, whatevs... jag player with jag stats, can’t get the ball to him because jag QB too
throwing to kerley isn’t changing the refs robbing us

Refs robbing us is 100% true. Amazing. And we still have a shot, but wow never seen something like this


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crashing&Burning said:

This microscopic regulation of the game by the officials is destroying the sport. No one knows what a catch is anymore, PI and Roughing the Passer calls seem totally random and arbitrary, and then you have calls like today that boggle the mind. The game is becoming unwatchable compared to what it was even 10 years ago. 

This.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYallDay said:


Refs robbing us is 100% true. Amazing. And we still have a shot, but wow never seen something like this


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. And I’ve seen some gratuitous examples of refs changing games, but to take a TD away... **** even the announcers are calling bullsh*t, and they’ve been rooting for the pats openly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Never seen such an absurd call in over 50 years of watching football.  There is no way they can definitively state he didn't repossess    the ball in the air while crossing the goal line.  Key word being definitive video proof of which there is none. Play on field called a TD, thus it should have been upheld. Just pathetic.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Same. And I’ve seen some gratuitous examples of refs changing games, but to take a TD away... **** even the announcers are calling bullsh*t, and they’ve been rooting for the pats openly.

Lunacy. We should at the minimum be tied. I like this team, the future could be good with a qb and some pieces, but for the most part they play with heart. Shame the refs decided to be come the 12th-15th men for ne


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigO said:

Never seen such an absurd call in over 50 years of watching football.  There is no way they can definitively state he didn't repossess    the ball in the air while crossing the goal line.  Key word being definitive video proof of which there is none. Play on field called a TD, thus it should have been upheld. Just pathetic.

“Inconclusive”. That is supposed to be the determining factor.  No one can say that replay was inconclusive 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...