******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********

Spoot-Face

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got f--ked.  Made plenty of mistakes but did more than enough for this to be in the win column had it not been for some mighty suspicious calls.  No one plays perfect football anyway.  The hard part coming up is listening to these guys on their knees fellating the Pats about how great they are...

Mcclownwiseeeeeeee

So, you worked on this McCown/It thing all last night, didn't you. Thought, "McCown is close to McClown, and there's a clown movie out now, right? So maybe if I combine the two, those guys on the forum will think I'm clever!

You're golden, dude. A treasure.

Just now, the Claw said:

So, you worked on this McCown/It thing all last night, didn't you. Thought, "McCown is close to McClown, and there's a clown movie out now, right? So maybe if I combine the two, those guys on the forum will think I'm clever!

You're golden, dude. A treasure.

Lmaoooo why are you coming at me man , be happy this is a win still for this team

This is my game day thread. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My game day thread is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my game day thread is useless. Without my game day thread, I am useless. I must fire my game day thread true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…
My game day thread and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…
My game day thread is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my game day thread clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
Before God, I swear this creed. My game day thread and I are the defenders of my team. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is Jets' and there is no enemy, but peace!

Archived