Jump to content

******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********


Spoot-Face
 Share

Recommended Posts

That loss is on our offense for taking the 2nd quarter off. We know Brady is lethal when playing from behind.  Our defense got no pressure on Brady all day.  The bad “overturned” TD sucked but we let the Pats get back in the game and take the lead without trying to score more than 14 points. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

he never lost control or possession

A fumble in American and Canadian football occurs when a player who has possession and control of the ball loses it before being downed (tackled) or scoring. By rule, it is any act other than passing, kicking, punting, or successful handing that results in loss of player possession.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

This is my game day thread. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My game day thread is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my game day thread is useless. Without my game day thread, I am useless. I must fire my game day thread true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…
My game day thread and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…
My game day thread is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my game day thread clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
Before God, I swear this creed. My game day thread and I are the defenders of my team. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is Jets' and there is no enemy, but peace!

My face after that call:

dvd_full.jpg

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

That loss is on our offense for taking the 2nd quarter off. We know Brady is lethal when playing from behind.  Our defense got no pressure on Brady all day.  The bad “overturned” TD sucked but we let the Pats get back in the game and take the lead without trying to score more than 14 points. 

 

we lost because the patriots scored 7 points on a bad call we lost because because 7 points was taken away on a bad call, we lost on an imaginary pass interference, that set up the cheaters first score. I agree we did not put pressure on the cheaters qb but the main reason we lost was because the refs sucked and looked like the fix was in top cover the spread

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

This team could have beaten that pats without some horrible officiating. They are not that bad and are not going to tank. Would you just STFU. 

We couldn't stop them on offense no way we win that game, ref did do some bullsh*t , but we weren't gonna close the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok listen im not looking for an argument from anyone but here are key points. 
Matt Forte SUCKS 
Josh McCown SUCKS 
Robbie Anderson SUCKS 
Todd Bowles REALLY SUCKS 
We have no PASS RUSH 
We should have WON that game 
 

Agree with everything but Anderson. If we had a qb to get him the ball, I think he'd be awesome


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I am way more angry that I’d expect. A loss is acceptable. Losing this way, robbed by a dozen plus sh*tty biased calls, is enraging.

Yeah says a lot about you as a so-called Jets fan that youd. Negrep THIS sentiment MadDog.

With every post and rep you prove you’re just here to troll

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rammagen said:

we lost because the patriots scored 7 points on a bad call we lost because because 7 points was taken away on a bad call, we lost on an imaginary pass interference, that set up the cheaters first score. I agree we did not put pressure on the cheaters qb but the main reason we lost was because the refs sucked and looked like the fix was in top cover the spread

The refs didn’t help. It we shot ourselves inthe foot when we should have been trying to score an extra 10-14 pts in first half. Then we don’t need the ref excuse 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

This team could have beaten that pats without some horrible officiating. They are not that bad and are not going to tank. Would you just STFU. 

And mcclown can't beat the most sh*t pats defense and you expect we're gonna beat the rest of the teams on our schedule , get off the drugs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...