******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********

Spoot-Face

9 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

I'll never be a flats fan in my life , only thing I'll say is that Brady is the goat, but in the end **** the flats. He them and their fans , I might hate every qb that starts for this team who is trash even more. Like ol mcclownwise

No, you're basically a Patriots fan.  

I'm all for a youth movement and a draft pick, but I could never pull the sh*t you pulled in here today.  Especially after, literally, being warned a week ago to cut the sh*t out in the game day thread by the owner of the board and the mods.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

3-3 and losing the way they did today NO 

Agree to disagree. I feel this coaching staff is doing a great job. There is definite talent deficiency at several positions. The coaches are playing mostly, cast-offs, rookies or young players, and former depth players and have them competing.

Just now, RESNewYork said:

Agree to disagree. I feel this coaching staff is doing a great job. There is definite talent deficiency at several positions. The coaches are playing mostly, cast-offs, rookies or young players, and former depth players and have them competing.

John Morton did a great job.

For about a quarter and a half.

Just now, RESNewYork said:

Defensively speaking we didn't sack Brady today.

Offensively we have nothing consistent downfield and our running game sucks. 

Special teams stay in the end zone you get the ball at the 25. 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Lol. Ok.  This loss has nothing to do with defense or qb play.  You’re so smart

I am pretty smart but that's besides the point.  I blame Forte for slowing us down (passing he was okay), and the consequence was the ripple effect to McCown which led to 3 and outs, which always leads to the D losing their momentum.

24 minutes ago, Stark said:

Bowles decides who plays not Mac. I don’t blame Mac for bringing in an old veteran QB, but I blame Bowles for not trying to see if he has a young back up QB or maybe something more. 

Bulldodo. Mac had every intention of McCown starting from day 1 of signing him. He had virtually no reps in training camp and preseason and still was named the starter. Signing McCown was moronic and playing him is a total waste. 

17 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

No, you're basically a Patriots fan.  

I'm all for a youth movement and a draft pick, but I could never pull the sh*t you pulled in here today.  Especially after, literally, being warned a week ago to cut the sh*t out in the game day thread by the owner of the board and the mods.

I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't come for anyone's head , but these old hags in here come for mine and it flys but I find it funny so let's keep it going.Also don't call me a flats fan, for the last time

18 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

How can any fan bash Bowles and his staff to this point? 

You can't!!!!

No one thought that the Jets were going to be any good; no one!!

Let us have Brady and them have McCown and then we would see the difference.   

This team is well well coached and never gives up.  

On Jenkins td. He did loose control of the ball but there was no indisputable evidence that he didn't recover it prior to going out of bounds.

It's absurd to even be talking about replacing mccown. He's the best thing about the Jets. We were expecting to go winless and instead were about to go 4-2 when we got robbed by refs.

Our coaching has been absolutely top notch.  Especially offensively.  It's award winning territory to do this well on O with the absolute talent hole we have.  Our skill position players are garbage across the board, Kearse and Forte are the best we have by a mile but would likely not make the rosters of most teams.  Our QB is a career journeyman...

We have been in most of the games we've lost and are giving far more talented teams runs for their money.

3 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't come for anyone's head , but these old hags in here come for mine and it flys but I find it funny so let's keep it going.Also don't call me a flats fan, for the last time

You have been nothing but a troll since you started posting. You just can't accept the fact that this team is much better than you thought they were going to be and the tank is history. If it wasn't for the worst call in the history of the NFL this game would have been tied and who knows what would have happened. The very fact that the jets were in this game despite some abysmal officiating says alot about this team which is something trolls like you aren't able to understand. 

Just now, Freeman said:

On Jenkins td. He did loose control of the ball but there was no indisputable evidence that he didn't recover it prior to going out of bounds.

It's absurd to even be talking about replacing mccown. He's the best thing about the Jets. We were expecting to go winless and instead were about to go 4-2 when we got robbed by refs.

He is mediocre at best and isn't going to take us to the next level. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Bowles to media: “We had other plays in the game that we could have made to make up for that. I’m not gonna blame this game on one play.”

Translation: "I have no clue what I'm doing" 

Do you really believe the Jets are 3-3 in spite of Todd Bowles and his coaching staff? 

13 minutes ago, Maddog45 said:

You're a Pats fan.

You're sole purpose was to rile up those who disagreed with you wanting to see the Jets lose.  You went out of your way to tag @Warfish in a post that literally used the words "TANK" when you were warned not to do it last weekend.

You're a Pats fan.  2 times for good measure.

The coaching is mediocre. What is surprising is the drive and talent in a bunch of no-names that everyone assumed would be garbage before the season. Now maybe Bowels and the cs deserve credit for their motivating these young guys...

But the also deserve credit for the abysmal clock management, unimaginative play-calling, and the overly conservative coaching-scared that allowed the other team to get back into this game. 

Even with the o line not being good at pass protection, he's finding receivers,not fumbling, high completion percentage,not taking big losses on sacks. He's accurate and seems to be avoiding sacks whenever he can. I don't have any faith in Petty. We can bring him in when we loose our 8th game.

3 minutes ago, Freeman said:

Even with the o line not being good at pass protection, he's finding receivers,not fumbling, high completion percentage,not taking big losses on sacks. He's accurate and seems to be avoiding sacks whenever he can. I don't have any faith in Petty. We can bring him in when we loose our 8th game.

746.gif

49 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Beating weaker NFL teams is not considered an accomplishment where I come from neither is a participation trophy. 

One of those weaker teams smoked Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh last week.

One of those weaker teams beat Atlanta in Atlanta this week.

One of those weaker teams ... sucks worse than any other team in the league. :D 

1 minute ago, jamesr said:

One of those weaker teams smoked Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh last week.

One of those weaker teams beat Atlanta in Atlanta this week.

One of those weaker teams ... sucks worse than any other team in the league. :D 

In 2015 we had the weakest schedule in the NFL we won 10 games but failed to make the playoffs. 

Almost doesn't count only in horse shoes and hand grenades. :D

Archived