Post your theories as to why Bryce Petty won't start next week.

T0mShane

17 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

You don't agree with the final decision which is ok. I do. McCown imo gives us our best chance to win and has so far proven it. Things can change though and he's not on a long leash. He has a few Fitz style games and he's out. I don't agree that Bowles was lying. His evaluation of the Qbs differs with yours. His counts. 

alternative facts??

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

There is no guarantee there has to be a Qb competition. If they determined at the beginning that McCown was going to be the starter what's wrong with that. We don't know the actual thinking in the org about this. Anyways Petty was injured at the start of the season. And McCown has played well. If McCown was terrible Petty would be playing. In a way it's a lot like 2015. 

LMAO.

Enjoy McCown or Hoyer next year.

The circle, it continues.

16 hours ago, RESNewYork said:

This is what I don't get. Where does that come from? That Mac and Bowles aren't on the same page? I see fans posting Mac only get players Bowles wants. Or Mac wants the young QBs to start. Where does that come from? 

It comes from Macc does get players Bowles might want based on the 3 years of defensive drafts, but the offensive players don't seem to get Bowles attention. It's one sided in my opinion.

Archived