Game 7 - Let's Go Yankees!

Maxman

1 hour ago, Obrien2Toon said:

The others don’t get to spend 25-50% more than 1/2 the teams in the league

That doesn’t even account for the ungodly steroid bills they have. You don’t get a head like Judge or Sanchez without spending some serious coin.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

That doesn’t even account for the ungodly steroid bills they have. You don’t get a head like Judge or Sanchez without spending some serious coin.

The Astros have a five foot four guy hitting home runs left and right. But yes judge who is 6'7 is on steroids LOL.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The Astros have a five foot four guy hitting home runs left and right. But yes judge who is 6'7 is on steroids LOL.

Nah, your right, most players get much better when they move up to the majors from the minors, and have a head like a Neanderthal 

Just now, NoBowles said:

Nah, your right, most players get much better when they move up to the majors from the minors, and have a head like a Neanderthal 

Hey if your goal is to be banned here at for the hundredth time keep f'ing with me.

I will gladly comply.

2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

So questioning the Yankees steroid use is a bannable offense?

Posting bullshit for the sole purpose of antagonizing me, is a bannable offense. Start your own thread in the baseball forum, but don't post lies. The guy didn't fail a drug test. It isn't a rumor.

The only thing that these posts show is what we already know, you are a terrible poster. Get out of this thread and just talk Jets.

McCann is such a limited hitter. Letting him have several good at bats is the downfall of this series. This is a big hole right now. No way can you let McCann hurt you like he has, he just isn't that good.

Altuve hits a home run, it happens. McCann drives in a few, just can't happen.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yankees bats need some fire!!!!!!!

Image result for baseball bats on fire pics

It is getting late early. 9 outs to go, the Yankees can definitely do it. Didi's last at bat though is a bad sign. Swinging at balls....ugh.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Hahaha. I miss Jet\Bosox. His debates with Jone were legendary.

You banned them both because Yankee fans are thin-skinned, glass-house snowflakes whose insecurity-fueled arrogance was the archetype for the modern Pats fan. You created Patriots fans, Yankee honk.

Just now, T0mShane said:

You banned them both because Yankee fans are thin-skinned, glass-house snowflakes whose insecurity-fueled arrogance was the archetype for the modern Pats fan. You created Patriots fans, Yankee honk.

I am sure I banned Jet\Bosox fan. I don't remember but I am sure I did. He was like the only person here (besides you lol) that could actually make me mad in real life.

I never banned Jon-e. He got banned (rightfully so) for making a rape joke about a Mets pitcher. It was bad and the mod that banned him was 100% in the right.

I let Jon-e back because I am always making bad decisions like that. And he got banned again but I don't remember by who or why.

I do remember that years ago:

• I messaged him on twitter saying you were back. He responded nasty saying ji was his site and no way we he come back here. Said something about you being a has-been. That part I agree with (kidding).
  • He used to taunt us on Twitter. Saying JN sucked and we were going out of business. I would Retweet him every time and say things like, hey this guy says we are going out of business so we are selling all of our office furniture. He would get like 50 tweets from other Jets fans calling him out and he would get mad. Eventually he stopped taunting us. But that might have to do something with the horse he bet on having to be put under and us being the # 1 Jets site.

:)

59 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Seriously?  Judge was 6'7"/240 in HIGH SCHOOL.  He was 6'7/260 at Cal State when drafted.

Try again.

I am hoping the Yankees explode this inning.

But the Dodgers have to be watching and enjoying how these teams beat the hell out of each other. They will enjoy either the Astros pen or how tired the Yankees pen is.

Just now, Maxman said:

Judge needs to have a better at bat there. Lance's arm is about to fall off. And you know it will continue to be curve after curve. Have to make him hit the strike zone.

This team is still very young...these guys are in places they've never been/seen before.

They've gone a lot further than I would have predicted watching that mid-season swoon when the lost a bunch of games in a row...that's the at bats that we're seeing now lol.

2 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

This team is still very young...these guys are in places they've never been/seen before.

They've gone a lot further than I would have predicted watching that mid-season swoon when the lost a bunch of games in a row...that's the at bats that we're seeing now lol.

I agree. I was mad at Girardi last night, I wanted Sanchez to take 3 and 0. At 24 years old I am less trusting in spots like that.

The core of this team is in place for years. The pitching staff is set and should get better if Tanaka doesn't opt out and stays healthy.

Here is to a 9th inning comeback. But I am not actually even upset, even if they lose. 

MLB has it setup nicely now, you have to win the division. The wild card game is a penalty. Not having home field is a penalty, as it should be. You have 162 games to win the division. Home field seems like it made all the difference in this series.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I agree. I was mad at Girardi last night, I wanted Sanchez to take 3 and 0. At 24 years old I am less trusting in spots like that.

The core of this team is in place for years. The pitching staff is set and should get better if Tanaka doesn't opt out and stays healthy.

Here is to a 9th inning comeback. But I am not actually even upset, even if they lose. 

MLB has it setup nicely now, you have to win the division. The wild card game is a penalty. Not having home field is a penalty, as it should be. You have 162 games to win the division. Home field seems like it made all the difference in this series.

This team only lacks starting pitching...throwing a 38 yo 300# CC out the expecting his cunning and guile to carry the way to the WS?  Not optimal...it's amazing he stayed healthy all year, and he's a gamer, but on most good teams staffs he's nothing more than a #5.  I would have preferred Gray...I mean, what the hell did they give up three GOOD prospects for the guy anyway?  He's pitched pretty well, the NYY haven't given him any run support.

Tanaka is one weird pitch from missing a full season for TJ surgery.  Garcia ain't more than a #4 regular season guy, Pineda is gone.

This team needs starting pitching.

Just now, greenwave81 said:

This team only lacks starting pitching...throwing a 38 yo 300# CC out the expecting his cunning and guile to carry the way to the WS?  Not optimal...it's amazing he stayed healthy all year, and he's a gamer, but on most good teams staffs he's nothing more than a #5.  I would have preferred Gray...I mean, what the hell did they give up three GOOD prospects for the guy anyway?  He's pitched pretty well, the NYY haven't given him any run support.

Tanaka is one weird pitch from missing a full season for TJ surgery.  Garcia ain't more than a #4 regular season guy, Pineda is gone.

This team needs starting pitching.

Agree loaded bullpen poor starting pitching and they made it this far. 

GAME OVER 

Archived