### Jets \ Dolphins Game Thread ###

Maxman

2 minutes ago, BigO said:

They are mediocre at best. The entire league is at a low right now. Just a few teams that stand out. I wouldn’t get too excited but it’s light years better than last year’s fiasco so that’s a positive in the right direction. Still not pleased with Mac’s moves. 

well...if the whole league is mediocre then the jets are at least average by definition no? I was expecting 1 win this year, we have 3....sorry dude, I'm happy....and despite all the complaining, Mac's teams had one good year, one ridiculously bad one and this one looks good again......some of that is because of Mac. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jetspenguin said:

well...if the whole league is mediocre then the jets are at least average by definition no? I was expecting 1 win this year, we have 3....sorry dude, I'm happy....and despite all the complaining, Mac's teams had one good year, one ridiculous;;y bad one and this one looks good again......some of that is because of Mac. 

That’s like saying screwing a fat chick is better than nothing when you haven’t gotten laid in years. 

Just now, BigO said:

That’s like saying screwing a fat chick is better than nothing when you haven’t gotten laid in years. 

lol and that is true too

if you were in a desert starving and someone handed you a saltine you would still happily eat it even if you did prefer a steak. 

40 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

well...if the whole league is mediocre then the jets are at least average by definition no? I was expecting 1 win this year, we have 3....sorry dude, I'm happy....and despite all the complaining, Mac's teams had one good year, one ridiculously bad one and this one looks good again......some of that is because of Mac. 

Jets haven't been able to break out of, aside from the Patriots, a sh*t division for decades.

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Petty could come in and get a first down pass for 12 yard and you all be like “omg daaa future brooooo!” 

Lol, stop drinking.. the fact is McCown was late and it wasn’t a great play by him. It was a defensive breakdown and ASJ was open for like 8seconds. 

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Most of the league is mediocre. Why is there always an excuse when the jets win? 

Nobody hates the Jets more than Jets fans.

I think we should have two separate threads on game day.  One for those of us who like the Jets, and one for those who don't.

Archived