### Jets \ Dolphins Game Thread ###

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting to understand why the Miami police beat up Robbie Anderson

"Jeremy Kerley is a threat on punt returns" The announcers should really do some research PRIOR to calling the game 

Not coincidentally, 1995 was also the last time that we had a 14+ point 4Q lead. 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Us positive fans were right. The negative fans were wrong. Life's short, enjoy every moment. Adams & Maye will be fun to watch. 80 million, 3 picks in the top 60, things are looking up.

Love too re-up this beauty

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Jets haven't been able to break out of, aside from the Patriots, a sh*t division for decades.

No argument there but as a Jets fan for 40 + years I long ago learned not to base my current opinion on the amount of suffering I have endured over the years. My pain tolerance maxes out at year 4 when we usually turn over our staff. 

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

He's honestly been the best player on the offense this year. I don't see how anyone can blame him.

The conspiracy is, if he doesn’t get the ball to his receivers at certain times...he’ll remain the best player on offense if they can’t contribute.

Somebody call Jesse Ventura!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1