Cut Robby Anderson NOW

Lot K Tailgaters

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

? really ? ya he was so scared he started threatening to hunt down and rape cop’s wife. Robbie is a punk, always has been. Look at his track record, off/on field. Thankfully he didn’t kill anyone going 105

Well,

If the cop was hitting him - or saying similar things to him about his wife?.  Why is it we immediately assume the player is lying? Maybe the police is lying.

I'm certainly not saying the police is lying - but if that is, in fact, what he's claiming - doesn't he deserve the right to be heard?

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

On top of his legal issues he launched his helmet during a game and also spiked a ball that hit a Patriots player.  

He cannot control his emotions which is a problem.  Last thing we need is 2-3 years from now we have a playoff team and he costs us a big game because of a stupid penalty for doing something similar. 

Has he received any penalties yet for anything on the field? I honestly don't know--that's why I ask--but the kid has to grow up. 

He was kicked off temple team 3 times 

He is awaiting trial for the resisting arrest with violence charge 

He ran a 4.3 40 is 6'3 and didn't get drafted 

He doesn't get the benefits of the doubt 

He has a reputation 

He is a big dummy 

2 hours ago, NoBowles said:

So let me get this straight? 

The cop was abusing Robby, and Robby was so scared that he bragged about his money and told the cop he would hunt down his wife, rape her, and Nut in her eye?

That sounds like the actions of someone scared for their life?

Holy Hell!!

Fight or Flight it is a reflex.  Just glad he wasn't under the influence.  AND some cops are jerks.

Listen, he was a jerk for mouthing off. When you are pulled over it should be “Yes sir and No sir, even if the stopping officer is a jerk. Fighting or arguing is a lose, lose situation and as a young black male he should have known this.
Yet, make no mistake, young black males are treated and approached differently on traffic stops. More often then not the stopping officers hand is always on there weapon. Young white males it would be a sometimes situation.
Night traffic stops are some of the most dangerous duties for any officer doubly so, for single officer cars.
An let’s face it Robby does not look like a young black Republican. Yet, again, there are many Aholes who wear a badge and weapon and think it gives them the power to treat the people who pay there salaries, the right to disrespect them and treat them as the enemy simple from there appearance.
So before everyone judges this situation, give it a chance to sort itself out. If the officer is stating the facts as they happen, then the kid needs to lose a few game checks and maybe find another team to play for in the arena league.
One way or the other though Mr Anderson needs to pull his crap together and start behaving like a man and not some dumba$$ kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Well,

If the cop was hitting him - or saying similar things to him about his wife?.  Why is it we immediately assume the player is lying? Maybe the police is lying.

I'm certainly not saying the police is lying - but if that is, in fact, what he's claiming - doesn't he deserve the right to be heard?

Of course he has a right to be heard. But the judge is going to look at his record, and all the charges and laugh at that. This is just a desperate ploy to get a maybe a halfway decent plea bargain. This isn’t going to trial, no judge or jury is going to buy that bs.

25 minutes ago, fltflo said:

Listen, he was a jerk for mouthing off. When you are pulled over it should be “Yes sir and No sir, even if the stopping officer is a jerk. Fighting or arguing is a lose, lose situation and as a young black male he should have known this.
Yet, make no mistake, young black males are treated and approached differently on traffic stops. More often then not the stopping officers hand is always on there weapon. Young white males it would be a sometimes situation.
Night traffic stops are some of the most dangerous duties for any officer doubly so, for single officer cars.
An let’s face it Robby does not look like a young black Republican. Yet, again, there are many Aholes who wear a badge and weapon and think it gives them the power to treat the people who pay there salaries, the right to disrespect them and treat them as the enemy simple from there appearance.
So before everyone judges this situation, give it a chance to sort itself out. If the officer is stating the facts as they happen, then the kid needs to lose a few game checks and maybe find another team to play for in the arena league.
One way or the other though Mr Anderson needs to pull his crap together and start behaving like a man and not some dumba$$ kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was going 105 in a 45.

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

He probably juiced the radar gun, too.

Thank you for your contribution.  We've seen cops do worse sh*t than that.

In Bloomfield, NJ, these cops beat this kid up and then claimed that he attacked them and tried to steal one of the officer's guns.  No one believed the kid.  After all, his story seemed unbelievable.  But the dumbass cops didn't realize that one of the patrol car's cameras caught the incident on tape.  So stop acting like the cop's word is gospel.

4 hours ago, Larz said:

He was kicked off temple team 3 times 

He is awaiting trial for the resisting arrest with violence charge 

He ran a 4.3 40 is 6'3 and didn't get drafted 

He doesn't get the benefits of the doubt 

He has a reputation 

He is a big dummy 

I blame the police

Archived