Will Grier

Adoni Beast

Grier is a gritty dude.  Extremely clutch.  I loved him as a Gator.  He was the only good QB they've had since Tebow  Shame we couldn't work things out and keep him because we still don't have a ******* QB.

That offense at WVU is hard to judge based on production but I loved what he could do with the ball at Florida.  He's got a great arm and can make some beautiful throws.  I honestly like him more than the big names out there...

44 minutes ago, JiF said:

Grier is a gritty dude.  Extremely clutch.  I loved him as a Gator.  He was the only good QB they've had since Tebow  Shame we couldn't work things out and keep him because we still don't have a ******* QB.

That offense at WVU is hard to judge based on production but I loved what he could do with the ball at Florida.  He's got a great arm and can make some beautiful throws.  I honestly like him more than the big names out there...

He makes NFL throws with power, placement, and anticipation. Most of these college QB's come from air raid/spread. If he finishes the year at the rate he's going, I think he'll be a 2nd rounder. I think he'll be a legit starter.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

How can you say that...it created Geno.:D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000867277/article/sources-tell-us-buzz-builds-for-west-virginias-will-grier%3fnetworkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Dcollege-football&p.ct=CFB+24%2F7&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23ffffff&p.bgc1m=%23000000&sr=amp

"I think what happened is that with all the focus on the big three (Josh RosenSam Darnold and Josh Allen), quarterbacks like (Will) Grier (West Virginia), the Memphis quarterback (Riley Ferguson) and Jeremiah Briscoe (Sam Houston State) flew under the radar for a lot of scouts. Grier really has scouts taking notice now. ... I need to start watching him because the production has been impressive." -- NFC scout

On 10/23/2017 at 10:10 AM, JiF said:

You guys gonna be in on Jacob Eason -- assuming he decides to transfer?  I really can't see him sticking around Athens after losing his job to Fromm and with Justin Fields committing to the Dawgs for next season.  Although you do have your own 5 star QB coming in next year in Matt Corral.

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

You guys gonna be in on Jacob Eason -- assuming he decides to transfer?  I really can't see him sticking around Athens after losing his job to Fromm and with Justin Fields committing to the Dawgs for next season.  Although you do have your own 5 star QB coming in next year in Matt Corral.

I’d cream myself for Tarzan. 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I’d cream myself for Tarzan. 

Seems to be a lot of fear on UGA messageboards that he is going to end up with Florida, but I think either Miami (and a reunion with Richt) or back out west and closer to home are more likely.

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Seems to be a lot of fear on UGA messageboards that he is going to end up with Florida, but I think either Miami (and a reunion with Richt) or back out west and closer to home are more likely.

I know he visited but he was always going to UGA.  

He’d be the answe we need.  Who knows though Gainesville is a sh*t show right now.

51 minutes ago, Lith said:

P.s. I know these games are a crap shoot and record and play really doesn’t matter but you guys are going to throttle us.  Haha. I’m so confident I had to leave Jax for the weekend. ;-) 

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Eason will go to The U next year and be a first round pick after that.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

P.s. I know these games are a crap shoot and record and play really doesn’t matter but you guys are going to throttle us.  Haha. I’m so confident I had to leave Jax for the weekend. ;-) 

I am never confident going up against you guys.  We are probably about 5-20 since I graduated.  Logic says we should win comfortably, but I never expect a win against the Gators and tomorrow is no exception.  This game scares the crap out of me.  Not confident at all.

19 hours ago, Lith said:

I am never confident going up against you guys.  We are probably about 5-20 since I graduated.  Logic says we should win comfortably, but I never expect a win against the Gators and tomorrow is no exception.  This game scares the crap out of me.  Not confident at all.

I’m in Vegas and betting the Bulldogs hard today.  You guys are going to crush us. 

Archived