****FALCONS V JETS GAME THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 7:38 am

T0mShane

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stark said:

ArDarius Stewart INactive. Heavy running game plan???? Or did we sign an over the hill WR 

Neal Sterling TE recently brought back maybe. 

Jets Week 8 inactives

QB Christian Hackenberg
WR Ardarius Stewart
CB Derrick Jones
CB Buster Skrine
LB Obum Gwacham
OL Brandon Shell
TE Jordan Legg

42 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Enjoy the game guys for those at the game try and stay warm and dry and be careful traveling home. 

Jets 31 Falcons 17 

I actually think we have a shot to win today, but I can’t see any scenario where this offense puts up 31 points.

22 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Feel like today gets ugly, early. The start of the end of the 2017 season starts today.

The question now is when do we see Petty or Hack play.

Let’s see how the game goes. Be realistic and realize your two back qb scrubs aren’t seeing the field to at least after the bye 

12 minutes ago, Larz said:

Save for the actual Tolkien books, and empire strikes back, stranger things is my favorite piece of entertainment. 

Just epic awesomeness 

Enjoy being trolled by Shane lol

If I could I indict you tomorrow on #PerpWalkMonday, I would. 

3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

IIRC the signings went Revis, then Skrine, then Cromartie (which doesn't make it any better).

The most special joy was the overwhelming applause, like a herd of circus seals, for "totally rebuilding" our defensive backfield all in 1 year. Except this glorious rebuild only lasted 1 year, while the amount spent on them alone should have lasted at least 3. Of course by year 3 the only one left is Skrine, kept because there was already no one else left, and everybody wants him gone as well (everyone except, seemingly, Maccagnan and Bowles).

The "tens of millions of dollars" - though nominally correct - truly makes it sound less than it was, and somehow gets framed as though it's to his credit that "we were able to get out of it after only 2 years and ~$70m!" Brilliance.  

Bowles is such a great coach them up DB guy that we don't need to spend big bucks on corners nor high draft picks on safet....uh....

Archived