****FALCONS V JETS GAME THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 7:38 am

T0mShane

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, prime21 said:

Pouring rain, late in the game,  week 7, vs the defending NFC champs and we have a shot.  Who would have thought.

The Falcons have been awful, regardless of 2016. Also, being blown out weekly isn’t a pre-requisite for being awful.

5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Nah.

The fans just didn't Jet Up enough this week.  You see, Jetting Up works similarly to Goku summoning the people of Earth's energy for a Spirit Bomb.  If the #RealFans don't Jet Up enough, Josh can't summon all of their strength to unleash his true power on opposing defenses.  

Hopefully we Jet Up really strong Thursday and put away the Majin Bills on National TV.

Should we Hadduken?

4 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

Bowles does not make personnel decisions.  And mccags can take both mccown and forte away from him this offseason, replace them with two rookies.  Or the next gm will do it.

Yep. He has zero input. Everything is a surprise to him.....

temp20150502-IMG_9482--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

4 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Bowles should be fired by once again being belligerently stubborn about the QB position at the expense of the future of this franchise.

McClown is terrible.

What I find interesting is that I think Morton is doing a really good job of game planning early in games and our offense has some success, but once the opposing defense adjusts to the game plan McClown is too limited to do something else, and when he (McClown) is in a situation where he has to react to the defense he is completely clueless and inept.

Couple that with Bowles clear proclivity to go super conservative with a lead and it just leads to complete ineffectiveness in the second half.

Playing McClown the rest of the season is so idiotic it is incomprehensible to me. There is literally not a valid reason to do it from an organization standpoint.

Who is calling those runs up the middle on 1st and 2nd down? I think Bowles tells Morton, keep it on the ground. Bowles sux.

Most teams call running plays a lot of the time on first down but the Jets must lead the league and much of the time it's unsuccessful. I'm assuming it's Morton not Bowles. And why so any platitudes for Morton for an offense that has problems scoring,'I must admit I do like the pass patterns I'm seeing. But then again they seem to get stoned in the second half. Not many adjustments by us when our offense isn't working. 

15 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yep. He has zero input. Everything is a surprise to him.....

temp20150502-IMG_9482--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Personally I think it's pretty cool that Bowles with his multi-million dollar contract still shops at walmart.   that is a beverly hills polo club shirt - i know because i have a pair of shorts.   Awesome.  

Archived