Fire Bowles Now!

Lupz27

AFC East Team W L T red_arrow_down.gifPct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5
New England Patriots 6 2 0 .750 216 179 37 22 3-2 3-0 1-0 1.000 3-1 .750 3-1 4W 4-1
Buffalo Bills 5 2 0 .714 153 115 38 15 4-0 1-2 1-0 1.000 3-1 .750 2-1 2W 4-1
Miami Dolphins 4 3 0 .571 92 152 -60 10 2-1 2-2 1-1 .500 3-2 .600 1-1 1L 3-2
New York Jets 3 5 0 .375 157 186 -29 17 2-2 1-3 1-3 .250 3-4 .429 0-1 3L 2-3

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:
AFC East Team W L T red_arrow_down.gifPct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5
New England Patriots 6 2 0 .750 216 179 37 22 3-2 3-0 1-0 1.000 3-1 .750 3-1 4W 4-1
Buffalo Bills 5 2 0 .714 153 115 38 15 4-0 1-2 1-0 1.000 3-1 .750 2-1 2W 4-1
Miami Dolphins 4 3 0 .571 92 152 -60 10 2-1 2-2 1-1 .500 3-2 .600 1-1 1L 3-2
New York Jets 3 5 0 .375 157 186 -29 17 2-2 1-3 1-3 .250 3-4 .429 0-1 3L 2-3

Congrats. You can read the standings. Take a dollar out of petty cash. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Revealing stat: The Jets have been outscored 76-20 in the fourth quarter this season. It is hard to win like that.

But I thought they were going 0-16 and be a laughing stock every game all season? That’s all I read here and in the papers this summer. 

19 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

This is professional football. If you are pathetic then no way do you have 14 point leads regardless of who you play. Last week was a debacle non grata whereby he squandered a 14 point 4th quarter lead. If you want to say the team is not good enough then fine, they should never have had leads in any game ever, let alone in the 4th quarter against the dynasty and the SB runner up, however, it is on the CS to figure out how to seal a win and this one can never do that. When was the last time Bowltite's defense made a huge play to win a game late in the 4th? Answer is never. So if you a re a Todd Bowltite lover, good for you, I think he is a terrible football coach. A defense guru who's defense is loaded with first round picks and sucks forever.

The Jets get progressively worse as the game goes on. They always start like a 'house a fire', then penalties and poor coaching gets to them and they cannot recover. It is like a bad script every week. First half Jets world beaters, second half World beaten. 

Just now, Ex-Rex said:

The Jets get progressively worse as the game goes on. They always start like a 'house a fire', then penalties and poor coaching gets to them and they cannot recover. It is like a bad script every week. First half Jets world beaters, second half World beaten. 

They don't know to finish!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, rangerous said:

not that a good argument couldn't be made for taking watson over adams but let's see how watson does once he cycles through his division once and they start looking at his tendencies.  at this point it is what it is.  here's to hoping mac knows enough to grab one of the top flight qb's in this year's draft.

Oh please, you could say that about any QB - or really, a player at any position - who isn't an instant flop no matter how good or bad the prospect was originally.

Injuries aside, a player doesn't go from throwing 4 TDs a game into a bust who isn't good enough for a SB push because of "tendencies" that teams are theoretically oblivious to, despite more than enough tape on him going back to college. If it was that simple, every first time starter would be great because of unknown tendencies.

Obviously we all hope for the latter, but he does not inspire confidence.

33 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

They're both bad, and neither should have been hired in the first place.

The constant absolving of the GM by blaming the HC for this wonderful roster is pretty dumb. Bowles is not the GM and the GM doesn't march to the HC's drum. There isn't even so much as a wild, speculative rumor of that by a reporter with one of your little #agendas in 3 years.

Yes, I see your point, saying the GM should be fired is absolving him.....

#goodlogicz

#noagendaposting

I am a Bowles supporter but if he is fired can we all agree on this?

Whoever the new savior Head Coach is going to be, the roster needs a major overhaul.

If the roster is status quo for next season, is there any way for this new Head Coach to have any kind of success? 

2 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

Whoever the new savior Head Coach is going to be, the roster needs a major overhaul.

If the roster is status quo for next season, is there any way for this new Head Coach to have any kind of success? 

They’ll have $60m+ in cap space, 3 picks in the first 2 rounds, and these young players can’t improve? 

1 hour ago, C Mart said:

They’ll have $60m+ in cap space, 3 picks in the first 2 rounds, and these young players can’t improve? 

They do. Just saying if we were status quo next season, no matter who they hire will not be successful. They need to use the 60 mill and draft well to overhaul the roster

1 hour ago, RESNewYork said:

I don't agree, the roster is a QB, edge rusher, and HC away from being very very good.

7 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I don't agree, the roster is a QB, edge rusher, and HC away from being very very good.

OK I'm done with this thread. You don't agree but we need a new player at the most important position in football  and a new player on D that might be the most important.

1 minute ago, RESNewYork said:

OK I'm done with this thread. You don't agree but we need a new player at the most important position in football  and a new player on D that might be the most important.

Yeah, but that's not completely overhauling the roster, it's 2 positions, yes 2 of the 3 most important positions, but if they are filled the rest of the roster is more then fine.  And yes filling those 2 positions is a very difficult task.  All I'm saying is a COMPLETE overhaul of the roster is not needed, resigning guys like ASJ, Claiborne is fine.

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

Yeah, but that's not completely overhauling the roster, it's 2 positions, yes 2 of the 3 most important positions, but if they are filled the rest of the roster is more then fine.  And yes filling those 2 positions is a very difficult task.  All I'm saying is a COMPLETE overhaul of the roster is not needed, resigning guys like ASJ, Claiborne is fine.

Fine then you agree without a real QB and an edge rusher, the new savior coach will have a hard time winning. And if that new QB is from the draft, that QB will need some time to develop. Not every QB is Watson or Prescott

2 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

Fine then you agree without a real QB and an edge rusher, the new savior coach will have a hard time winning. And if that new QB is from the draft, that QB will need some time to develop. Not every QB is Watson or Prescott

Nor is every qb Hackenberg or every edge rusher Lorenzo Mauldin

Archived