******** Bills vs. Jets GAMEDaY THREAD*************

Gas2No99

It's 12:33am and Jets play TODAY!

Bison should be on the menu for this evening. Heading out at 3pm to tailgate.

giphy.gif

Prime Time in KELLY GREEN vs. Firehouse Red.

ATTN: Color Blind - AVERT your eyes, this game wasn't MEANT for you!

SADDLE UP GENTS, time to go hunting!

buffalo-hunt-arthur-fitzwilliam-tait.jpg

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What will actually happen: Jets win it 6-3. Game draws <100,000 viewers. Someone sets fire to a block of empty seats in the upper deck. Goodell gets fired. The Russian navy pulls up in New York harbor and Putin declares that this was their endgame all along. They are greeted as liberators. 

5 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

Bills GM Brandon Beane told the team's official radio program Wednesday afternoon that Kelvin Benjamin is "50/50" to play Thursday night against the Jets.

The entire game plan will essentially be, “watch where #33 lines up and run past him.” 

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What will actually happen: Jets win it 6-3. Game draws <100,000 viewers. Someone sets fire to a block of empty seats in the upper deck. Goodell gets fired. The Russian navy pulls up in New York harbor and Putin declares that this was their endgame all along. They are greeted as liberators. 

IF ONLY!!!!!

[-o<

New York shrugged when the Brits took over for the Dutch. As long as they don't limit our commercial activities, NYers would be indifferent to the Russians; merely an extension of today's Brighton Beach. :lol:

it's all about TOs, Buf's D has been great at forcing TOs and they have also scored a lot to make up for a mediocre O.  In Buf's 5 wins they have created 14 TOs, scored 2 TDs(including one in a 6 pt win over Atl) and turned it over just twice.  In their loss to Carolina where they scored 3 pts they didn't force a TO.

we can't allow the bad TOs, the ones where the D scores or that we set Buf up deep in our territory.  Buf has done a great job taking advantage of some struggling teams, that's what good teams do and Buf is developing into a good team BUT we've seen this many times before w/ the Bills then they melt the 2nd half of a season. Just play smart, no bad TOs and we'll have a chance to win. 

I think Shady will run on us, he and Taylor are a nightmare to contain. I hope we can see Stewart in an expanded roll even though Kerley is likely playing tonight. I've liked what I've seen from Lee the last few weeks hope that continues. Interested to see how much time Robinson sees or if we roll with some of our backups on the short week.

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Damn....I didn't see that coming.

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It would be far more entertaining than the actual game, that's for sure.

Just hoping for a close game that goes all the way to 0:00, maybe even OT. W/L is not important, it is only entertainment, not life

After decades of going to every game, including preseason, we are only going to one this year and this is it. Looks like we chose the right date for good weather 

The clock is moving real slow this AM :)

This is the first time this season I'm nonplussed for the game - no chance at the playoffs, even in a dream, and no real prospects to check out. BORING!  Oh yeah, I can hope that they lose so they can get a better draft pick. Like I have time to wait another year... 

I don't want to see anyone get hurt but it's amazing with McCown's track record that he's been able to stay healthy and active through 8 games so far and with the way Bowles has talked the only way a young QB will get to play is if McCown gets injured, could this finally be the game he goes down and we get to see Petty again?  

7 minutes ago, roscoeword said:

This is the first time this season I'm nonplussed for the game - no chance at the playoffs, even in a dream, and no real prospects to check out. BORING!  Oh yeah, I can hope that they lose so they can get a better draft pick. Like I have time to wait another year... 

All we do is wait, what is one more year going to hurt?

After another close game ends in a loss tonight, all the analysts, experts, and super fans who have been praising the "tenacity" of the Jets all year will be back on the tank train.  3-6 and sinking like a stone, just like it was supposed to happen. 
Unfortunately I could see the Jets waiting till loss# 8 to change QB's. If they lose tonight they need to move on from McCown...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Archived