******** Bills vs. Jets GAMEDaY THREAD*************

Gas2No99

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Don’t get him started 

He's like one of those chatty Cathy dolls with a string on his chest that you pull and snap back, except that I'm not the one whose pulling and snapping it back, he is.

"Blah, blah, blah!"

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

So you’re piling on Lionel Ritchie now? Are you gonna do this all night long? Because I don’t think it’s him you’re looking for.

I actually like Lionel..  normally level headed and thoughtful.  This Petty pandemic seems to have infected some of the best of us.

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The Offensive line is absolute trash. Wesley Johnson is inept. The tackles suck. Winters is O'Dwyer without the talent. Carpenter isnt what he was last year. 

Ground Zero.

Wesley Johnson needs to be upgraded but Beachum has been a pleasant surprise. Also we have over 100 yards rushing and McCown has been sacked once. Last week he was only pressured 8 times in the entire game. Our o-line is average but really only one good center away from being good. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

Wesley Johnson needs to be upgraded but Beachum has been a pleasant surprise. Also we have over 100 yards rushing and McCown has been sacked once. Last week he was only pressured 8 in the entire game. Our o-line is average but really only one good center away from being good. 

They are better at pass blocking than run blocking; they are constantly getting pushed back... Johnson is terrible...

Archived