******** Bills vs. Jets GAMEDaY THREAD*************

Gas2No99

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Terrible play by Adams followed by a great play by Maye, so I guess it all evens out

I'm so glad that Macc had the foresight to draft a "safety" safety in the 2nd round, just in case his first choice safety didn't pan out.

Just now, Pac said:

be honest with yourself.  do you seriously think the Jets are going into next season with the same situation at QB.  really - that's what you think?

They’ve made huge improvements at the position every offseason, so probably they’ll do it again this year. Bigg Macc

1 minute ago, Pac said:

be honest with yourself.  do you seriously think the Jets are going into next season with the same situation at QB.  really - that's what you think?

I'm after 2 seasons of Fitz, you thought Josh McCown was the next step.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Of course not. But they aren’t under any circumstances bringing back McCown and there isn’t any reason to give Hack another chance. None of that makes any sense. Both of them are bad. 

4 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

The man knows value

It's gonna become his signature move called "The Double Down". Rumor has it, it just came to him while he was eating at KFC.

I can't wait until he fixes our OL next draft by drafting two centers in rounds 1 and 2.

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Of course not. But they aren’t under any circumstances bringing back McCown and there isn’t any reason to give Hack another chance. None of that makes any sense. Both of them are bad. 

in no universe did anyone have the Jets at 4-5...  they should be 6-3!

if you can't see that a big reason for their competitiveness is competent QB play than I don't know what else to say.  At least I only hear this nonsense from a small sect of Jet fans.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

if you can't see that a big reason for their competitiveness is competent QB play than I don't know what else to say.  At least I only hear this nonsense from a small sect of Jet fans.

But don’t forget 3 losses are directly related to incompetence at the qb position. 

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Unlike the monster sect of Jets fans that sees great value in a Josh McCown future.

Just now, Pac said:

4-5 and in last place because of the limitations of their QB and their lack of being able to identify a good one in the draft. Competent? Please. 

Archived