Deshaun Watson tore his ACL in practice

King P

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Wow! Next rg3 maybe 

No way Bob Mcnair calls Kapernick but RG3, that could make a lot of sense.Alas, McGloin it is. The NFL must be a bit unhappy because had the jailer Bob McNair signed Kap, lawsuit and story over. And really he would be the backup for now anyway.

28 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Given the owner’s comments, that may be unlikely

if this was the guy that said the inmate are running the asylum i dont think its a big deal.  I have heard that phrase many times and used it myself a couple.  all it means is that the employees are running the company instead of management.  I didnt take it as racist or calling anyone felons/criminals. i think the whole situation is just hypersensitized.  <---dont know if that is a real word but i think it describes the situation lol

46 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Can you imagine if he was drafted by the Jets and this happened? SOJ all over the place

I was thinking the same thing. We draft a QB, he tears his knee and 'fire Mac' he should have known that the guy was injury prone. Sucks for Watson and NFL. Maybe the NFL should rethink the practice rules to get a better product and expand the teams by 5 and game day starters by 3; give a team the chance to build backup (although for QB it is pretty hard).

35 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

****! Started fantasy 0-2 and just won 6 straight with him as QB. Thank god I just dropped Winston as my backup QB to make room for an extra WR :angry:

image.png

Cares. The gif is supposed to read "Nobody Cares." 

Archived