Jets to Face Ryan Fitzpatrick in Place of Winston on Sunday?

JetNation

7 hours ago, DoubleU said:

Evidence? What collusion? You cannot force a employer to hire someone if they consider him disruptive or a jerk.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there are disruptive players and plenty of jerks currently playing in the NFL.  .  There are druggies, wife beaters, and downright awful people playing all over the NFL every Sunday, but yet Colin Kaepernick is not. It is what it is, and we all know what it is, so let's not pretend otherwise. 

10 hours ago, varjet said:

It would be very Jetsy for the Jets to lose to Fitz on Sunday.

There are alot of good, valid reasons to make that happen-

• the Bucs have more talent overall than the Jets and were predicted to do well.
  • There is less film on Fitzpatrick, although the Jets should know him well enough.
  • Fitz is smart and competitive, and can crank up the revenge factor.  

From my perspective, I just want the Jets to continue to play smart and hard.  A win does not accomplish anything-playing well and competitive and having younger players learn the system does. 

We do have what I would call the Double Florida Factor too-

• Where do you and your friends go when you want to go out of town for fun?  How are pro athletes supposed to live and get a competitive edge in places like Tampa and Miami?
  • The heat and humidity is tough on the colder weather teams.

This could be Gerald McCoy eating Wes Johnson for lunch-Wes Johnson and Ardarius Stewart for Pat Elflein was Mac's worst 2017 move in my book.

won't the jets be favored for the first time this season?  it's going to be interesting.  if the jets seem to think they just have to show up they will lose.  it's going to be on bowles to keep them focused on this game.

Archived