Grading the Jets: A breakdown of their surprising first half

Gas2No99

10 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

Once again another year with an unprepared Jets team and a very favorable schedule, SOS.

IMO they have been well prepared, we just dont have the talent level to compete with some of these other teams. Just like everyone said at the beginning of the season, we are talent poor in some areas. The fact that we have looked "this good" so far means the coaches have shinola from well....

51 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Is this a joke or something? whiffed on more tackles than Pryor? mediocre? BUST? who are these 6-7 rounders you are referring to? Or are you just talking out of your ass? usually we can tell when people do that because they just spout off stuff with weak jokes and no details. 

Either you are watching last years games on your DVR or you are the worst talent evaluator/SOJF I have ever seen. 

No that would be Mac. Defend him all you want. You can drink coffee together at Starbucks and talk about what could have been when he soon gets fired.  For top 1st and 2nd picks, these 2 have done zippo and don’t warrant their draft position. Watson, Cook, Elfin.  CB White, RB Hunt, Mixon, Lawson, Krupp, Beckwith, Cunningham etc etc do your own homework. Our draft picks suck - plain and simple. Mac hasn’t a clue.

Just now, BigO said:

No that would be Mac. For top 1st and 2nd picks, these 2 have done zippo and don’t warrant their draft position. Watson, Cook, Elfin.  CB White, RB Hunt, Mixon, Lawson, Krupp, Beckwith, Cunningham etc etc fo your own homework ass wipe. 

hmmm..........look you jackass, why dont you provide these stats that support your dumb ass claims? We can all see that you are just a lil bitch ass here to whine and complain but just for shYts and giggles I'll waste a few minutes entertaining your nonsense. Since they are halfway through their FIRST season you are quite the idiot proclaiming they dont warrant their draft position. It's sorry ass fans like you that make this fan base earn the name SOJF's.

#STRAIGHTTRASH 

44 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

On second thought, dont bother.....not even sure why I wasted that 4 minutes on a brand new idiot. Save your thoughts, no-one gives a rat's ass.

ignored

Don't waste your time. You'll be able to laugh at this guy next year when Adams & Maye are a tag team duo getting kudos from the talking heads in the NFL. You can already feel the confidence & leadership these two really mature safeties are showing. If we find another CB so we can jettison Skrine, we'll be even better. If the Jets add another fast OLB along with a CB, with the experience Adams & Maye are getting this secondary can be special, especially if they can get an edge rusher like Ziggy Ansah. 

I am not sure I agree with a single grade. 19th in QBR but bad in the fourth quarter means he is effectively one of the worst QBs in the NFL, which he is. He compiles stats, by throwing the ball as short as any QB in the NFL. He is near the bottom Average Completed Air Yards, Intended Air Yards, Air Yards to the Sticks. He is at best a C- but probably a D+. Throw in the fact that he is directly responsible for at least 2 losses, QB play is bad.

We are better overall at linebacker than C+.  They are not pass rushing demons but they may be our best group on defense this year.

Secondary is an F.

Archived