Here’s the real reason Winston isn’t playing next week

nico002

Jameis is a baller.  I'd still take him over any young QB in the league except maybe Wentz or Watson the way he was playing.  Dude had 4k+ and 20+ TD's in both his first 2 season.  Has any QB ever started their career like that? He might be the first.  idk 

That said, he's not all there.  He's never been all there.  He was doing this stuff in college and teammates would legit laugh at him. The whole, "if we gunna win, we gunna win big den"...  Crab legs, grab her by the pussy, the BB guns.  Remember the Heisman speech?  You could not make out a word.  It was just incoherent babble.  It was actually the only hesitation I had with Winston.  He's such a big goofy dumb kid that I didn't know if he'd be able to a leader in the NFL.  That and winning, that Noles team that won it all never played a ranked opponent the entire season until they faced the worst National Championships team possibly ever in Auburn.  Easiest schedule for a National Champ in the history of the BCS.  

Anywho, I'd still love to have him.

Was he using a metaphor of licking butter off his fingers while eating stolen crab legs? Dude is certifiable & the players around him looked incredulous. Bucs can have him. They could of used that speech in rolling thunder, the audience would have peed their pants laughing.

Archived